Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

27 minutes ago, NE27 said:

Might be totally wrong, but it seems like Brazilians/south Americans love dying their hair blonde?

Is there any reason I'm not aware of? [emoji38]

If you're to believe the conspiracies it's because recreational drugs once out the system, remain in the hair and so footballers bleach it to destroy the remaining evidence. Or maybe they just like blonde hair?

2 hours ago, NE27 said:

Might be totally wrong, but it seems like Brazilians/south Americans love dying their hair blonde?

Is there any reason I'm not aware of? [emoji38]

No reason at all, just bad aesthetic taste

Incredibly odd thing to be hung up over. PR team who tweets for him, or if he tweets for himself - its his account and he’ll have to live by those words. 

7 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Incredibly odd thing to be hung up over. PR team who tweets for him, or if he tweets for himself - its his account and he’ll have to live by those words. 

Seems to me you're the one getting hung up over it. 

It don't really care about footballers on twitter as they all have their teams put out the same shite.

It's not worth anything. 

1 minute ago, The Butcher said:

Seems to me you're the one getting hung up over it. 

It don't really care about footballers on twitter as they all have their teams put out the same shite.

It's not worth anything. 

Nah

Says the guy who had to make a post to say it was his PR team, if you didn’t care you wouldn’t have made the time to open this thread and post that response. 

He needs proper physical and technical help in there. He's got all of the tools as an individual but sharing that area of the park with someone like Longstaff is hindering him. He needs a big, mobile, technically good nasty bastard who he can dovetail with. Options making runs in the final third wouldn't go amiss either tbh. The better we get as a team the more he'll flourish

2 hours ago, midds said:

He needs proper physical and technical help in there. He's got all of the tools as an individual but sharing that area of the park with someone like Longstaff is hindering him. He needs a big, mobile, technically good nasty bastard who he can dovetail with. Options making runs in the final third wouldn't go amiss either tbh. The better we get as a team the more he'll flourish

he need an offensive one too - he’s had that at Lyon (Paqueta, Aouar).