Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

3 hours ago, TRon said:

Has Paqueta actually signed for West Ham officially? Bruno looks to me like an all or nothing guy,  could well imagine he would be devastated to see his best mate in London when we all thought he would be here eventually. Maybe it's just paranoia, but hearing talk of Real Madrid interest in the last week hasn't helped.

Worst take I’ve seen on here in a long time. They ain’t kids ffs :lol:

30 minutes ago, gdm said:

Bruno was happy enough to fuck off from his "best mate" when another club came calling for god sake.

They've probably been asked to keep it quiet. Though if that's the case him offering a cryptic hint by not doing a pre match social is a bit dumb and gives the game away. 

All eyes on whether he and Isak get off the bus i suppose 

42 minutes ago, gdm said:

This sort of stuff is doing the rounds on social media, someone had to voice it. Now it's out there, what's the worst that can happen?

4 hours ago, TRon said:

Has Paqueta actually signed for West Ham officially? Bruno looks to me like an all or nothing guy,  could well imagine he would be devastated to see his best mate in London when we all thought he would be here eventually. Maybe it's just paranoia, but hearing talk of Real Madrid interest in the last week hasn't helped.

Get a pint down ya

4 hours ago, TRon said:

Devastated that his best friend has moved 1000 miles closer, so he's going to move 1000 miles away?

4 hours ago, TRon said:

an astonishingly bad take tron :lol:

he was sending Isak messages on insta the other day saying welcome to our home or some shit

9 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

Devastated that his best friend has moved 1000 miles closer, so he's going to move 1000 miles away?

The Real Madrid thing was more of a two year scenario, not right now. I did say it was a paranoid take as well, so many replies means it has struck a nerve I think.