Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

7 minutes ago, Joseph said:

Why? Does Howe have a history of being dishonest/sneaky on player absences?

I can’t remember exactly what he said but after watching the press conference this morning I felt like he didn’t completely rule him out of the game. 

edit - found the quote on club website:

“He's doing well. I don't know about this game coming up, but hopefully not far after if he doesn't make this game.”

Edited by NWMag

3 minutes ago, LV said:

Bruno at the end talking about whether he’ll be back for Sunday. Didn’t sound too confident too me either. 

I wouldn’t read too much into it, he seems to be a bit coy about it and he’s a humble guy so he’s probably thinking without translating it that he’s not guaranteed a start even if fit for WHU. I think he’ll make the bench!

Another canny club video there. I wouldn't read too much into that last bit. He's not gonna say for deffo and, as we know, Eddie doesn't Bruce the cunts back to graft until he's 100% certain. Bench will suffice. 

My early morning ex-skunkers take on that is

a) how come, those two lazy bastards haven't been arsed to learn English when they've been here years AND

b) how many people bought a shirt, walked down the line and got down to Manquillo and were too embarrassed to say "nah, mate, it's areet"?  *

* like the bloke and glad he's still involved. With Krafth out he can still do a job.