Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

33 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

Another canny club video there. I wouldn't read too much into that last bit. He's not gonna say for deffo and, as we know, Eddie doesn't Bruce the cunts back to graft until he's 100% certain. Bench will suffice. 

My early morning ex-skunkers take on that is

a) how come, those two lazy bastards haven't been arsed to learn English when they've been here years AND

b) how many people bought a shirt, walked down the line and got down to Manquillo and were too embarrassed to say "nah, mate, it's areet"?  *

* like the bloke and glad he's still involved. With Krafth out he can still do a job. 

Once when I was a kid Warren Barton asked me at one of these things if I wanted a picture or autograph with him and I said nah, you're alright. I still feel bad about it - it haunts me. It wasn't that I didn't like him though, it's just this was about 1999 or so and I'd already got his autograph multiple times, I wanted Duncan Ferguson's now.

11 minutes ago, Inferior Acuña said:

Once when I was a kid Warren Barton asked me at one of these things if I wanted a picture or autograph with him and I said nah, you're alright. I still feel bad about it - it haunts me. It wasn't that I didn't like him though, it's just this was about 1999 or so and I'd already got his autograph multiple times, I wanted Duncan Ferguson's now.

I reckon you should tweet him an apology

2 hours ago, Inferior Acuña said:

Poor Warren.:'(

5 hours ago, Inferior Acuña said:

Stone cold, man. 

I don't know how to embbed twitter posts on the forum, but yesterday Paranaense qualified for the Libertadores final (2nd in our history).

I'm facing a major hangover but this tweet made my day even more special. 

The man himself said he's negociating a loan if we reach the FIFA Club World Cup! [emoji38]

https://twitter.com/brunoog97/status/1567502066133630976?s=20&t=FaEAiIq0PwbvXdvmagvzUw

Well, I can at least dream about it! [emoji38]

11 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Disloyal scum.

Actually the complete opposite, he only want's to help his brazilian team on the Club World Club, just 3 games and he would be back at Newcastle you guys woudn't even miss him! [emoji38]

Just now, JNK said:

Actually the complete opposite, he only want's to help his brazilian team on the Club World Club, just 3 games and he would be back at Newcastle you guys woudn't even miss him! [emoji38]

Just kidding, matey. Congrats to you and your team.

5 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Just kidding, matey. Congrats to you and your team.

Thx mate! I'm still extremely hangover but it was totally worth it.

2 minutes ago, gbandit said:

I watched a bit of it last night, only the last few minutes and all I saw was people rolling around on the floor. Was that just some standard South American late-match shithousery or was it going on all match?

At that point, after our second goal 84 minutes in I was just chanting and too drunk to care, but it probably was just late-match "Catimba" as we call it in south america, letting the time pass, Argentinians are "The" experts on it! 

P.S. Scolari, yeah, Big Phil himself got us to our second ever Libertadores final and Fernandinho was also on the squad in the first one 17 years ago. Scolari is at his fourth Libertadores final and this is probably his last dance before retiring. 

I know this is totally off-topic, but for us this is as big as if the Toons got to the UCL final (and i'm rooting for that to happen sooner than later)

22 minutes ago, BonesJones said:

Ummmmm...

He just posted a instagram story with our anthem playing saying he's already negotiating that loan clause if we win the libertadores! just imagine a top EPL player, world cup champion playing the club world club for us.:Jonny2J: [emoji38][emoji38] (at least I can dream)

How not to love that guy? 

1 hour ago, JNK said:

He just posted a instagram story with our anthem playing saying he's already negotiating that loan clause if we win the libertadores! just imagine a top EPL player, world cup champion playing the club world club for us.:Jonny2J: [emoji38][emoji38] (at least I can dream)

How not to love that guy? 

We've missed him for about 3 games already, no more thanks as lovely as your idea is.