Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

Just now, David Edgar said:

It could be bad luck, but you absolutely have to question our training and conditioning. 

In terms of ASM and Wilson, I think it’s more are both really injury prone players (Wilson in particular). Won’t be the last time both are missing this season either.

4 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

We're having a fair few hamstring injuries like. That's Shelvey, Wilson, Bruno, and ASM now I think.

4 hours ago, LV said:

It could also be the intensity we train at. We train as hard as we play. 

Yep. In comparison to where our fitness levels were, the improved training schedules must have taken their toll.

Just had a slight concern that Eddie would start Bruno on the bench for Fulham after international duty for Brazil, but thankfully (although I’m not sure why) both of their games in France so the travel time/jet lag shouldn’t be an issue

16 hours ago, NWMag said:

Just had a slight concern that Eddie would start Bruno on the bench for Fulham after international duty for Brazil, but thankfully (although I’m not sure why) both of their games in France so the travel time/jet lag shouldn’t be an issue

The big South American teams (Brazil especially) will often play friendly fixtures in Europe. With 90% of their squad playing in Europe they know its far easier for them to turn up to friendlies if its on their doorstep. I imagine the Brazilian fans feel about as hyped for international friendlies as we do, so don't really care. Back in the early 2000's the Brazilian national side almost had entirely different squads for friendlies vs competitive internationals as so many of the big stars playing in Europe would pull out of friendlies rather than travelling half way round the world and back in the space of 5 days. 

18 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

:smitten:

13 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

"The fans are crazy about me, and nothing beats that in football. Honestly, I get so much love out on the streets that sometimes it feels like I’m the mayor of the city!"

:lol:

Aw Bruno man:love:

Our little Mayor!

1 hour ago, The Prophet said:

"The fans are crazy about me, and nothing beats that in football. Honestly, I get so much love out on the streets that sometimes it feels like I’m the mayor of the city!"

:lol:

Let him have a crack at it IMO. Bet he'd be great.