Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

1 minute ago, Heron said:

Happy for him to sit out vs Liverpool if it means we're at full strength for the games vs Palace and onwards. 

:thup:

We have a really good run of games after Wednesday.

Palace (h)

West Ham (a)

Bournemouth (h)

Fulham (a)

Brentford (h)

Man Utd (a)

Everton (h)

44 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

We have a really good run of games after Wednesday.

Palace (h)

West Ham (a)

Bournemouth (h)

Fulham (a)

Brentford (h)

Man Utd (a)

Everton (h)

I tweeted about this earlier...

From our first 5 I expected around 5 points - draws at Wolves and Brighton with a win vs Forest. Losses at Liverpool and against Man City. As it happens we're 1 point better off with 1 to go.

From the 5 that follow Liverpool, I'd be aiming for 13 (as high as that sounds). We're more than capable of winning all those games but West Ham (a) I'd be happy for a point.

That'd put us on 19 after 10 games, on course for safety in the earlier stages of the season (prior to FA Cup involvement) and on track to hopefully finish top 10 (and potentially Europe). For me we need to be aiming to hit 40pts ASAP depsite not really being at any risk of going down. It enables us to attack the cups, and for me we should be doing that as it's a fairly achievable goal to get to a semi final or final with a team of our calibre. 

Liverpool, even moreso than City is now a free hit for me. If we knick something there then our confidence could sky rocket and Palace will not be wanting to come to SJP either way... 

Edited by Heron

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, jack j said:

Hope and Edwards scraping the barrel with their tweets today

Theyve both gave up on pretending to know about transfers

Great to see

Pair of pricks

Hope knows next to nowt transfers wise, but he’s a top lad. The other cunt, however…

50 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

He was struggling at the end of the City game, but I assumed/hoped he was just very tired.

That's to cover for Eddie's stupid decision to bring him on against Tranmere.

9 minutes ago, duo said:

We've now had Citeh, warming up, partner in labour, anything but just saying aye, it was Tranmere and admitting it was a bit of a stinker to bring him on.

Guest HTT II
13 minutes ago, duo said:

Let’s take the cups seriously they want… we won!

Why play our best players!

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

:lol:

There's so many contradictory reports, but must choose to believe the most negative.

Mind, it was obvious he was carrying an injury at the end of that Tranmere game. Just seemed an unnecessary risk bringing him on at that stage with us leading. 

4 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Mind, it was obvious he was carrying an injury at the end of that Tranmere game. Just seemed an unnecessary risk bringing him on at that stage with us leading. 

I don't disagree, I wouldn't have brought him on with the way Tranmere were playing. There's been reports that he was injured in training on Thursday. No one seeks to have a clue.