Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

3 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Was done against Tranmere. Anything else is a smokescreen to hide the stupid decision to bring him on when we'd seen what they were about.

Didn't realise Paul Catterson was among us.

hell of a lot of hindsight merchants in here, I don't really understand why people are so angry at anything, we have had a solid start to season, we aint gonna get relegated, owners are investing and manager is good. Spate of injuries isn't ideal but i don't expect us to be seriously pushing for europe this season anyway, this might be only season where it's just no pressure do as best as we can. Actual clear targets of european qualification will come in next year or year after and it will start being really nerveracking again

It was bound to happen. Even at the back end of last season, I was fearing an injury to Bruno would fuck us badly. Silver lining is, Dan Ashworth was there to see it in the flesh and he has 3 days to get a fix to the problem. A backup to Bruno and also one to Isak and Wilson is beyond imperative now if we want to maintain a high level of quality in the squad.

There's so many players that can potentially get injured. Why is it always the ones we least want to get injured that ends up getting injured? :lol:

"A couple of games" means he's definitely out for Liverpool and Palace. Just hope he's back by West Ham.

3 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Cannot win like. People moan when don't play a first choice team in the cups. People moan when said first choice players get injured in said cups.

tbh everyone on here was saying 'Not' to Bruno into that game and this was why. 

3 hours ago, James said:

Didn’t the semi ITK who confirmed Bruno was absent say that it was a training injury?

still injuries where meant to be one of the few downsides of Howe at Bournemouth 

I think in the long run we'll benefit from fewer long term injuries. He's very cautious, I think this is why he puts so much stock in eveybody being on the same page. He knows everybody will be called upon.

This is the best start we have had for how long? Over a decade I believe. I remember only ever winning once at Liverpool and that I think was a Bob Lee goal to win it...  a long time ago. Wednesday is a free hit and hopefully the bed wetters won't pipe up too much if we lose.

Edited by OverThere