Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

The best CMs I've ever seen in a Newcastle shirt are Gascoigne, Lee and Speed and this lad is the perfect mixture of all 3 of them. Honestly, this lad is unreal, he's got the fucking lot, there's nothing he can't do and you could drop him into 5 or 6 different positions and he'd still look unbelievable. Touch, vision, passing, tackling, stamina and intelligence the lad has got the lot and he could well become the best player I've seen in a black and white shirt - he's that good.  

8 minutes ago, midds said:

The best CMs I've ever seen in a Newcastle shirt are Gascoigne, Lee and Speed and this lad is the perfect mixture of all 3 of them. Honestly, this lad is unreal, he's got the fucking lot, there's nothing he can't do and you could drop him into 5 or 6 different positions and he'd still look unbelievable. Touch, vision, passing, tackling, stamina and intelligence the lad has got the lot and he could well become the best player I've seen in a black and white shirt - he's that good.  

He really is, that good. 

Second half when they were pressing a bit I was panicking like fuck about us giving it away then Bruno gets it and is like yea they are pressing us, and?...just total confidence and assurance on the ball. I still can't get used to us having a player of this level.