Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

Totally.

I don’t understand why there’s so much conversation about selling him. He’s not even been here a year and he clearly loves it. He didn’t even ask for a release clause. 

Some seem so focused on the negatives and worst cases. 

4 hours ago, LV said:

Totally.

I don’t understand why there’s so much conversation about selling him. He’s not even been here a year and he clearly loves it. He didn’t even ask for a release clause. 

Some seem so focused on the negatives and worst cases. 

A bit of pop psychology here, but it could be that so many have become so accustomed to Ashley’s NUFC that they’re expecting anyone remotely in his class to be gone.  It might be even worse for those with no pre-Ashley memories.

For me, it’s a million miles from my mind. He’s going nowhere in the short to medium term barring an utterly insane bid by one of Europe’s handful of real giants.  Everyone has a price, but we’re no longer a selling club, and Bruno’s price would be unpayable as far as I can see it.  The lad would need to want to leave - and he seems as happy as a pig in shite atm. 

20 minutes ago, elbee909 said:

Yep, "the Brazilian National Team coach will attend tomorrow's match against Newcastle United, who host Aston Villa in St. James' Park."

Obviously he is taking the opportunity to check out current Brazil squad players in Bruno, Luiz and Cortinho (if he is involved), but it's also likely he's checking out what's the buzz with Joelington also. 

Edited by et tu brute

7 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Thought it was one of his poorest games for us today yet still probably a solid 7/10

Yeah, they clearly targeted him and forced him into a few first-time hit and hopes. I remember when he came here it was mentioned that his main weakness was that he wasn't press proof. Yet as you say, as well as Douglas Luiz was on him, he was still quality.

Edited by Kid Icarus