Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

11 minutes ago, Peppe said:

This guy signing seems way too good to be Newcastle. Would be very Nufc if this falls through 🙃

I honestly think some of you lot won't be fully happy unless that actually happens. So the hand wringing and complaining can really begin :lol:

Just now, dcmk said:

It's a bit frustrating how long it take us to do, well, anything.. like officially announcing Eddie Howe and the Trippier signing all took longer than it should.  Agreeing fees seems to be the same story. 

Other teams are in and out when signing players. Just look at today with Adama Troare.

Hope this is agreed sooner rather than later as he is definitely a signing we need right now.

It’s because teams hate us or want to exploit us financially.

If we do end up staying up we should publically thank Man Utd and Seville etc and say “because of them not selling to us - we’ve created a much better team spirit within our current squad and because we didn’t cave and spend crazy money on prices demanded we have even more wiggle room now in the ffp rules”

5 minutes ago, dcmk said:

It's a bit frustrating how long it take us to do, well, anything .. like officially announcing Eddie Howe and the Trippier signing all took longer than it should.  Agreeing fees seems to be the same story. 

Other teams are in and out when signing players. Just look at today with Adama Troare.

Hope this is agreed sooner rather than later as he is definitely a signing we need right now.

It only seems that way because you are following things so closely. Other fans at other clubs will be feeling the exact same way about their transfers. Take it easy man.

2 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

It’s because teams hate us or want to exploit us financially.

If we do end up staying up we should publically thank Man Utd and Seville etc and say “because of them not selling to us - we’ve created a much better team spirit within our current squad and because we didn’t cave and spend crazy money on prices demanded we have even more wiggle room now in the ffp rules”

Every club is looking out for their best interests in a notoriously difficult January window man, it's really not that deep.

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

I honestly think some of you lot won't be fully happy unless that actually happens. So the hand wringing and complaining can really begin :lol:

:lol: There's definitely a class of people who'd roll up to a blissful afterlife and be pissed that nothing goes wrong for them to complain about.

1 hour ago, gdm said:

Don’t get too excited. It’ll be some come down if this falls thru with 4 days left of window 

Fans watched Villareal play only for Emery not to happen

Then watched Sevilla for Carlos, that didn't happen 

Might be worth avoiding the match tonight 

15 minutes ago, KaKa said:
29 minutes ago, Peppe said:

This guy signing seems way too good to be Newcastle. Would be very Nufc if this falls through 🙃

God no! I'll be jumping and punching the air if he does sign, that would be amazing 😊 Think I might be stuck in Ashley-World srill 😔

14 minutes ago, Teasy said:

I think its clear that Guimaraes is the best player in that comparison, so I think Arsenal should go for Arthur, or just not bother at all and keep what they have.

Arsenal seem to be going for Ruben Neves now from latest reports.

11 minutes ago, OCK said:

Too many play Football Manager and think transfers take a single day. 

I’m not sure anyone does tbh. Think people are just fed up with constantly bidding on players that apparently want to come but continually have our bids rejected 

4 minutes ago, gdm said:

I’m not sure anyone does tbh. Think people are just fed up with constantly bidding on players that apparently want to come but continually have our bids rejected 

We desperately just want to be safe and to have all the resources and ambition to do so is excruciating. We have waited so long under Ashley and the trauma is real. Everyone is beat from the past couple of years and wants to have some tangible positivity. Every knock back just hurts more because we are in touching distance. 

Truth is, we are inevitable. Even if we go down. (now I'm starting to sound like the fan the media and other jealous fans wants me to be).

Edited by toontownman

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1486784818620866561?t=2c3ARLhVYlTAEmFRaupGEg&s=19

Negotiations are ongoing even tonight on both Bruno Guimarães and Romain Faivre deals. OL now ask for €40m plus add ons and clear payment terms to sell Bruno. ️ #NUFC

OL have opened talks with Brest for Romain Faivre today - but there’s still no full agreement. Talks on.

Edited by dcmk

Just now, The Prophet said:

Some serious backtracking from Big Fab of late.

He backtracks that much he could end up in the future the rate he’s going…

1 minute ago, HTT II said:

Why do people link to what  this daft cunt tweets, he’s a gob shite.

We spent the better part of two years having to read absolute garbage from Keith who was far less reliable than Romano. Part of the culture of the board unfortunately. 

4 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Why do people link to what  this daft cunt tweets, he’s a gob shite.

Exactly, he never breaks any story. He waits until someone else does, then rewords what they've said.

I'm not saying we are or aren't going to sign him, but this guy is a total gobshite.

5 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

We spent the better part of two years having to read absolute garbage from Keith who was far less reliable than Romano. Part of the culture of the board unfortunately. 

Far less reliable or not, the bloke spouts absolute shite all the same, as do most of them. He’ll be tweeting later talks have stalled or something.