Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

31 minutes ago, ExiledGeordie said:

City fan in my local thinks he’s been found out a bit in part because of his lack of speed.

He’s faster than Gundogan / Kovacic. 

Just when you are a terrible side at controlling the ball, your weaknesses are exposed a hell lot more. 

34 minutes ago, ExiledGeordie said:

I’ve always thought Bruno might benefit from a pacey 6 so he can focus more on influencing play further upfield and is less likely to have his lack of pace exposed. 

Like Tonali?

Whatever happened to all the little one twos we used to play, used to play some lush football in the channels. Those little runs behind the full backs caused mayhem, Bruno often the one feeding them. Trippier was heavily involved as well but just rarely seem to use it anymore. 

Still love the guy but was really winding me up at times yesterday, I get it's why he plays and you take the rough with the smooth but he was going for some hollywood passes despite there being at least a couple of other more sensible options available, on at least 2 occasions his passes led to us being hit on the counter and in trouble

2 hours ago, Sibierski said:

He’s faster than Gundogan / Kovacic. 

Just when you are a terrible side at controlling the ball, your weaknesses are exposed a hell lot more. 

He's certainly not faster than those 2, Kovacic in particular is much quicker 

The club posted an interview with Bruno after the game on Facebook, I actually couldn't believe the abuse he was getting from our fans. Not just the odd comment, and not just saying he had a bad game either.  I really hope he didn't see that.