Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

3 minutes ago, Robster said:

I feel like I'm missing out on the excitement because I have lost so much touch with football, I don't know what he's like.
I am enjoying everyone else getting excited mind. Good to read :)

:lol: Might need to keep buying FM just to feel itk again.

Just now, Hanshithispantz said:

You not seen his Youtubr vids, Mike? He legitimately looks godly[emoji38]

I see you've been having a wank qnd have decided that's good enough for me.

Link iz?

Our other signings have given us incremental improvement, particularly Trippier. This is an astounding signing, could truly be transformative. Honestly, from the admittedly little i've seen, he has every attribute you'd hope for in a modern DM. Can tackle, passes well, box to box, plays lovely through balls, covers the ground really quickly and even has the occasional goal in him. Remains to be seen how quickly he can settle but might well be our best midfielder in a couple of decades.

Having an intelligent CM with genuine top class technical ability and much much more will help us so much. The compisure and calmness. The ability to dictate the tempo and play. Dragging other players closer, and having the ability to come out of tight situations quickly will give other players more space and time on the ball. Yeah, just genuine quality. 

7 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Been posted before but really good analysis. 

Sounds like he couldn’t really be more perfect for what we need. Progressive but with a bit of steel. 

Compared to Kovacic there, one of my favourite midfielders of recent years. 

Bath time. 

3 minutes ago, 1964 said:

Can we see him starting next Tuesday?  Probably won't get to uk till Friday at the earliest, jet lag and lack of training with us might mean he doesn't 

The Brazil match is Tuesday night so no reason he can't be here sooner than Friday