Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

Better not be Monday, later we get into the window the more stressed I get someone’s going to come steal him. Arsenal, Man U, Spurs all seemingly in the market for a CM, but none of them looking at him? What’s the catch?! :lol: 

SSN said we were hoping for what, at least 3 more before the deadline? Gone are the days of 'not being held to ransom' and 'couldn't get it over the line' :lol: January transfer windows were the pits under Ashley.

4 minutes ago, Klaus said:

SSN said we were hoping for what, at least 3 more before the deadline? Gone are the days of 'not being held to ransom' and 'couldn't get it over the line' :lol: January transfer windows were the pits under Ashley.

Dunno like, the not being held to ransom bit still rings true.

There's a couple of great YouTube podcasts around with Keith Downie where he talks about us, transfers and the takeover etc. He comes across proper sound TBF. Think him and Pete get a bad wrap because they work for SSN.

7 minutes ago, madras said:

Dunno like, the not being held to ransom bit still rings true.

Perhaps, but now we are negotiating for deals around £40M, not £5M + a pack of donnay socks then walking away and buying Neek Hunt.

22 minutes ago, Anderson said:

Better not be Monday, later we get into the window the more stressed I get someone’s going to come steal him. Arsenal, Man U, Spurs all seemingly in the market for a CM, but none of them looking at him? What’s the catch?! :lol: 

It'll be a done deal, they'll be waiting on paperwork.

Am I right in remembering one of the past windows, that Thumbheed was on holiday a day before the window shut, something along those lines.

The past workings were a disgrace, and it was never really picked by the media, just us being unrealistic :lol:

Edited by Bimpy474

19 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

It'll be a done deal, they'll be waiting on paperwork.

I think it’s something to do with them being a PLC or something. There’s regulations about announcements to shareholders and whatnot so I doubt it’ll be official til Monday. 

Will be announced when it's done. It will be done once the second part of his medical is complete and paperwork signed. My guess is tonight. We tend to have medicals done over two days, god knows why but there must be logical reason.

The only reason the PLC shite was an issue is because of false reporting. Lyon wouldn't want to be accused deliberately letting the share price drop. 

Now that it's the truth, they will confirm when it's done. Suspect we will hear from Lyon first.

1 hour ago, Klaus said:

Perhaps, but now we are negotiating for deals around £40M, not £5M + a pack of donnay socks then walking away and buying Neek Hunt.

Joe Harvey got Malcolm MacDonald for if I remember £185000 plus a packet of tabs if I think back correctly, someone will put me right if I'm wrote g 

38 minutes ago, 1964 said:

Who does our fucking medicals, the ghost of Harold Shipman?

Medicals generally take two days at most clubs. I read an article on it. They also can differ from club to club, player to player. Even dental checks can be involved. Makes sense when you are spending 30m+ IMO.

Although towards deadline day, clubs start rushing things through.