3 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

We scouted on monday

We released a statement on tuesday

we were monitoring by wednesday

And thursday and friday and saturday

We walked away on sunday

2083.jpg?width=620&quality=45&auto=forma

2 minutes ago, Ikon said:

I appreciate that there is no name attached to this report, but wouldn't you think the journo that was on hand to report this would have enquired about the result?

Unless they are respecting their wishes to not report until the stock market opens.

Edited by Happinesstan

2 hours ago, r0cafella said:

Aye. No more David Craig going home at 9am saying nothing doing. :lol:

Remember Greame Courtney saying 'Hull still hoping to do this, Sunderland still trying to sign X, Middlesbrough will do Y if Z happens' - "as for Newcastle the lights are switched off and everybody's gone home"  you'd had to have experienced Ashley to realise there's a good chance that literally happened.

Edited by Wolfcastle

Just now, Wolfcastle said:

Remember Greame Courtney saying 'Hull still hoping to do this, Sunderland still trying to sign X, Middlesbrough will do Y if Z happens' - "as for Newcastle the lights are switched off and everybody's gone home"  you'd had to have experienced Ashley to realise there's a good chance that literally happened.

That's why I hope we never get complacent as fans like it appears Man Citys fans have.

2 hours ago, r0cafella said:

It’s likely Ryder is wrong too, especially as the player has done the medical already. I imagine it’s very minor things if anything left to tie up. 

Out of all of them since the takeover drama started, I think Ryder has been the most reliable. Might post something hours behind others, but tends not to post unless he's sure. 

3 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

How’d you pronounce his “second” name?

I know he’ll get Bruno by everyone just about, I just know a few 60+ year olds who I might need to help out.

Gee-mar-icesh

5 minutes ago, Haz said:

Lad on other forum insists it been on SSN that Bruno's on his way to ManUre! Any one else heard this or are we dealing with a WUM?

WUM, I would say. The deal is done but everybody is respecting the wishes to not report until the stock market opens.