Dan Burn

Rich

Really like the signing, experienced PL ready, better than we’ve got and better than the centre backs from teams around us at the bottom.

Howe wanted a left sided centre half not called Ciaran Clark. We’ve had to move in on from Botman but lad will more than do in our position. 

1 minute ago, 54 said:

TIL Brighton fans hate us :lol:

https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?392773-Dan-Burn-to-Saudi-FC/page62

They seem to be sad to see him leave also that he's in great form at the moment, which is a good thing.

Particularly the sad cunt who suggests all PL teams should loan Burnley, Norwich and Watford some of their good players for free :lol: 

I like this move a lot because it's great in the short term and in the summer it then allows us to go in for Botman/Inacio again if we stay up, and if successful then Clark can then be shipped out.

Guest reefatoon
1 minute ago, Pilko said:

Particularly the sad cunt who suggests all PL teams should loan Burnley, Norwich and Watford some of their good players for free :lol: 

Jealousy really brings the worst out in people.

2 minutes ago, 54 said:

Understandable really :lol:, we’ve been more or less at the same level for a while now; they’ve streamlined their operation to work very well on a modest budget while we’ve been a perennial laughing stock. 

All of a sudden we’re the richest club in the world and looking to leave them in our dust. Must be like seeing your scruffy neighbor win the lottery.

Guest reefatoon
1 minute ago, Facundo Ferreyra said:

I really hope this means Clark and Lascelles are dropped and Burn plays alongside Schar. Lascelles won't be dropped though sadly 

This signing should mean Clark is done and we won’t see him again.

Just now, Facundo Ferreyra said:

I really hope this means Clark and Lascelles are dropped and Burn plays alongside Schar. Lascelles won't be dropped though sadly 

Yeah I agree, but think it will be Burn and Lascelles unfortunately. Unless, we get another CB in.

3 minutes ago, McCormick said:

Understandable really :lol:, we’ve been more or less at the same level for a while now; they’ve streamlined their operation to work very well on a modest budget while we’ve been a perennial laughing stock. 

All of a sudden we’re the richest club in the world and looking to leave them in our dust. Must be like seeing your scruffy neighbor win the lottery.

We're all the same at the end of the day. I HATED City when theu got took over.[emoji38]

1 minute ago, Hanshithispantz said:

We're all the same at the end of the day. I HATED City when theu got took over.[emoji38]

Same with Chelsea. Absolutely loathed them, then the moment they both won the title, I immediately dropped them straight back down the list.