Dan Burn

Rich

I try never to get too carried away or evangelical about individual players and performances, but thought this man summed up what it meant to be one of us today.

Choose between savage, collosus, immense, all three, add your own, please yourself, he was fucking superb.

I think BDB will play most of the season as 1st choice unless he gets injured. Judging by Eddie’s update Sven won’t be back for Xmas so it’ll be a combo of him, Kelly and Hall covering LCB and LB.

5 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

I think BDB will play most of the season as 1st choice unless he gets injured. Judging by Eddie’s update Sven won’t be back for Xmas so it’ll be a combo of him, Kelly and Hall covering LCB and LB.

Hope you’re right as I love him as CB - he’s amazing there.

He's a very good CB tbh, especially in a game like yesterday. I actually think he's quite underrated in that position. 

I hope we never see him at LB again. 

He's what people built Dummett as being. Games and opposition like yesterday seem to be his bread and butter.

He’s a perfectly adequate left back when playing with a keeper who isn’t trapped in his six yard box.

As a centre back though, he’s a colossus. It shouldn’t come as a surprise given how good he was during his first half season really.

On 17/08/2024 at 17:15, The Butcher said:

Perfect game for him like.

Apart from when he overhit the ball across his own box and gave away a dangerous free kick. 

3 hours ago, JJ7 said:

Apart from when he overhit the ball across his own box and gave away a dangerous free kick. 

For a second I'd thought he'd deliberately overhit it so he could lunge into Brereton Diaz bit it wasn't him he nearly snapped.