Dan Burn

Rich

He was fantastic at CB when he first came. Then we tried him at LB, and it worked for a while. After that we didn't want to change what had worked for a long time, even when his flaw in that position became increasingly obvious. He's proving once again how CB is his main position, and also by far his strongest one.

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

I haven’t seen the own goal as I was in the Leazes but he was a colossus at times for us today with some massive challenges and blocks 

He also give the ball away quite a few times also, which with Krath and Pope doing similar is a major issue

Just now, et tu brute said:

He also give the ball away quite a few times also, which with Krath and Pope doing similar is a major issue

Yeah, I can recall a disaster of a pass which came close to us conceding but he also did a lot of very good defending today. Just not good on the ball 

20 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Poor OG to concede. Not under a lot of pressure and had loads of space to avoid it. 

Then almost gave another goal away. 

Buck up lad. 

Was one of our best players for 85 of the 90 minutes though.

2 hours ago, SUPERTOON said:

Tino for me 

Yeah. I was going to say Tino. Wasn’t watching somewhere where I could pay full attention. But seemed to be countless interceptions, blocks and tackles. Nearly MOTM for that carry out of defence alone.