Dan Burn

Rich

Guest reefatoon

I thought he has looked commanding, composed and a great signing. Couple of mistakes late on in the Chelsea and Everton game, but for me that was more down to tiredness over that schedule. Don't know what he was doing at Spurs though. Seemed far too wound up for it and it completely knackered his game. Hopefully he now has that out of his system and is back to being cool and composed for Friday.

Edited by reefatoon

On 04/04/2022 at 12:23, The Prophet said:

It's becoming standard for online football fan. Get carried away with the highs and utterly downbeat at the lows. It doesn't help that there's rarely a middle ground for those fans, player x is either sensational or he's shite.

Aye this

Just really catching up on here and twitter after Sunday. Wish I hadn't now 🤢

Guest HTT II

Wasn’t massively tested tonight, but did everything asked of him with aplomb, brilliant in the air especially and so calm on the ball.

16 hours ago, tgarve said:

Needs upgrading if we want to make Europe 

At least your takes are

consistently ridiculous. Not saying that you are necessarily wrong here, but you generally are not burdened with context with virtually everything you post, whether it’s football or chat.

He is solid in the air and comfortable on the ball. Easily stay in the first team, just needs a pacy centre back beside him for me.

Schar has been shown up for his lack of oace a few times but would be great to keep and fight for his place

11 minutes ago, buzza said:

He is solid in the air and comfortable on the ball. Easily stay in the first team, just needs a pacy centre back beside him for me.

Schar has been shown up for his lack of oace a few times but would be great to keep and fight for his place

Together they are VERY slow.  

I thought Burn might have some pace as he’s played fullback a lot. He doesn’t. 

4 hours ago, Vinny Green Balls said:

At least your takes are

consistently ridiculous. Not saying that you are necessarily wrong here, but you generally are not burdened with context with virtually everything you post, whether it’s football or chat.

Bit harsh

On 04/04/2022 at 13:23, The Prophet said:

It's becoming standard for online football fan. Get carried away with the highs and utterly downbeat at the lows. It doesn't help that there's rarely a middle ground for those fans, player x is either sensational or he's shite.

True, but this has always been the case. It has just moved from Saturday night at the pub after the match to online. 

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Rod said:

He's an awful header of a ball actually.  His timing is atrocious.  Just saying. 

For a man of his size it's odd that he's much better with his feet.