Matt Targett

SUPERTOON

From VillaTalk...

Toon try to buy Digne in Jan and fail. They then think they are looking for better than Digne and they all think they are getting Lodi. Instead Villa sign Digne and offload our surplus squad players to Toon. It must be great being a fan of the richest club in the world 

Honestly, right now, things are great[emoji38]

Swear every other set of fans are projecting this vastly wealthy club who are trying to buy the biggest names, when from the outset, it was clearly stated it was never that.

At absolute worse we are getting a very very solid squad player in what has always been a problem position for us. 

Didn’t put a foot wrong for us. If some relative unknown had come in from abroad and put in the same performances we’d currently be getting held ransom for them. 

£12m in ridiculous value in the current market.

7 minutes ago, NE27 said:

From VillaTalk...

Swear every other set of fans are projecting this vastly wealthy club who are trying to buy the biggest names, when from the outset, it was clearly stated it was never that.

Regardless of that, it's hilarious that they think they've "won" when Targett was a vital part of the team that finished three places and four points ahead of them.

They were seven places and 11 points better off than us when he joined. :troll:

We also still have Jamaal Lewis, who (if he can stay fit and have a good pre-season) I remain convinced is someone Howe can improve drastically. He already looked better in the couple of games he played before getting injured. 

Edited by sushimonster85

1 minute ago, sushimonster85 said:

We also still have Jamaal Lewis, who (if he can stay fit and have a good pre-season) I remained convinced is someone Howe can improve drastically. He already looked better in the couple of games he played before getting injured. 

good point. completely forgot Lewis existed. if there's a player in there, wor Eddie will find him.

4 minutes ago, elbee909 said:

And they still have Gerrard as a manager. Must be great being a fan of the most 'meh' club in the world

Not only do they still have him, they still all remained absolutely convinced he is the greatest manager in the history of football, despite scant evidence to show he is more than just a guy who did well in a 2 team league and has just lost the guy who does all his tactical work for him. 

28 minutes ago, NE27 said:

From VillaTalk...

Remind me who finished above who again? :lol:

I would respect Romano a lot more if he didn't try to put his own spin on stuff like [emoji38]

We know that you've just read Luke's tweet, man, we don't need the "Targett is waiting for the final green light from the club." stuff, just tell us you've read it off Luke [emoji38]

His role as the 'tap in merchant' is good, having someone compile and release decent quality and fairly reliable info before it's absolutely concrete is welcome, but little things like that do my tits in.

Just now, Hanshithispantz said:

I would respect Romano a lot more if he didn't try to put his own spin on stuff like [emoji38]

We know that you've just read Luke's tweet, man, we don't need the "Targett is waiting for the final green light from the club." stuff, just tell us you've read it off Luke [emoji38]

His role as the 'tap in merchant' is good, having someone compile and release decent quality and fairly reliable info before it's absolutely concrete is welcome, but little things like that do my tits in.

For people who aren’t uk based he gives the confirmation what’s being reported is true.