Matt Targett

SUPERTOON

3 minutes ago, Zero said:

He said two players will undergo medical shortly

i know. It was a “while” back and nothing unexpected really considering how strong the rumours have been. A post with next to no details too. Not in this thread even unless I remember incorrectly.

Edited by Ikon

Why he need a medical? Surely he had one in Jan and we've known about his history since. Just insurance? Every time a player signs a new contract do thru have a medical?

Anyway. Love this. Said from the off I'd be gutted if he didn't stay on. Deserves this chance and think he has more in him than he's already shown. Aston villa the biggest losers here. Which is nice.

Romano is a tap in merchant for the most part but at least he doesn't miss, which is what sets him apart from more or less everyone.

Even then he does get stuff early on. He was adamant from the start that Digne wasn't coming here.

10 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Why he need a medical? Surely he had one in Jan and we've known about his history since. Just insurance? Every time a player signs a new contract do thru have a medical?

Players must have the equivilent of a medical multiple times a season anyway nowadays?

But yes, Id imagine a condition of insuring the player will be a fresh medical.

13 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Anyway. Love this. Said from the off I'd be gutted if he didn't stay on. Deserves this chance and think he has more in him than he's already shown. Aston villa the biggest losers here. Which is nice.

Aye, medical required for insurance purposes.