Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

4 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Aye. They can't hold in to leads and they can't string performances together. Confidence there must at an all-time low too.

Lovely stuff.

Aye. Confidence must be rock bottom after tonight, having been 1-2 up.

1 minute ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Lampard’s PFM quotes will be hilarious. Wonder who he’ll throw under the bus tonight.

Throw someone else under the bus? It'll be me I'll be throwing under the bus, I'm suicidal after that! Haha

No but I am unhappy with the result.

24 minutes ago, Amir_9 said:

These really are us from 08/09 aren't they? So glorious watching it unfold

All Rafa's fault though eh

He never really helped the situation mind did he🙈

20 minutes ago, The Merse said:

He took Gordon off who was their best player - bloke is clueless

Gordon is fucking horse shit. Runs round like a lunatic and is a proper chest thumper. Does absolutely fuck all most the time

57 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Someone cover me in lard and slide me into Grand Old Team :fwap: 

Going to be glorious reading tonight.

Haven’t been on there for ages, are they absolutely shitting it?

Man u (H)

Leicester (H)

Liverpool (A)

Chelsea (H)

Leicester (A)

Can't see them getting many if any points from that run in and that takes them to mid May, they're royally screwed.

Definitely remind me of us in 08/09 decent midtable team on paper but no chemistry, no heart, no identity, no confidence, even at 2-1 up they didn't believe in themselves. Club seems rotten at the moment, can definitely sympathise with their supporters but nah, screw them after the way they've gone on.

2 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

It’s beautiful.

A large proportion who have dropped a turd, a small minority trying to convince themselves they will be fine and lots of added in-fighting.

It’s like watching drama unfold from your window when the police turn up on the street.

4 minutes ago, Mattoon said:

Man u (H)

Leicester (H)

Liverpool (A)

Chelsea (H)

Leicester (A)

Can't see them getting many if any points from that run in and that takes them to mid May, they're royally screwed.

Definitely remind me of us in 08/09 decent midtable team on paper but no chemistry, no heart, no identity, no confidence, even at 2-1 up they didn't believe in themselves. Club seems rotten at the moment, can definitely sympathise with their supporters but nah, screw them after the way they've gone on.

I can see them beating Man U at home, Leicester at home too and by the time they play them away they'll possibly be on the beach.

Tonight's result is terrible for us. Friday is a must win now.

Just now, Jackie Broon said:

I can see them beating Man U at home, Leicester at home too and by the time they play them away they'll possibly be on the beach.

Tonight's result is terrible for us. Friday is a must win now.

:lol: Might need to put your french knickers on a 40 degree wash when you’re pissing them like that. 

17 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

They’ve lost their heads….“we are Sunderland or worse if we go down” 😂😂

1 minute ago, Fantail Breeze said:

:lol: Might need to put your french knickers on a 40 degree wash when you’re pissing them like that. 

Have you not seen our run-in and how poor we were against Everton and Spurs? We are far from safe.

Just now, The Prophet said:

Hang on, so Everton are likely to beat Leicester at home but we aren't? I'm not following the logic.

Someone needs to take the Ashley/Bruce glasses off and clearly didn't watch the Burnley Everton game, they look finished. We've had 1 bad 45 minutes this year and all of a sudden we're not winning any more games :lol: