Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

It has to be said Emery has played a blinder so far.

Him and Howe being our top 2 candidates would suggest some competency at the top of the club which is a lovely change from the last 15 years [emoji38]

9 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

Yeap.

It's a foul on the GK if anything.

He just threw himself at the man, the fact that the ball hit the GK (after the player had got a touch on it) as the GK flattened him doesn't make it not a foul.

Just now, Jackie Broon said:

He just threw himself at the man, the fact that the ball hit the GK (after the player had got a touch on it) as the GK flattened him doesn't make it not a foul.

Mate you are wrong - move on 

2 minutes ago, tgarve said:

Mate you are wrong - move on 

Obviously, if they didn't give it, but still think that's a foul.

And sorry for discussing stuff on a discussion forum, my bad.

Edited by Jackie Broon

I would like to see Forest back up but I have lost a bit of love for them after we played them in the championship and that Henry whats his name fella kept falling all over and generally acting like a twat.

6 minutes ago, buzz said:

Fulham and Bournemouth. So boring man

Bournemouth had a touch of Everton in them with little pushes in the back and poor diving, ref fell for it all game and he gave an offside in first half on half a penalty shout.

in all fairness though Bournemouth controlled that second half and forest scuffed every chance they had.

Just now, MagMal said:

I would like to see Forest back up but I have lost a bit of love for them after we played them in the championship and that Henry whats his name fella kept falling all over and generally acting like a twat.

You'll be pleased to hear he plays for other playoff hopefuls Luton now

Just now, MagMal said:

Lansbury. As it stands they'll face him and Luton in the play-offs.

McManaman trying to come to terms with the prospect of Liverpool not progressing. Funny stuff. 

If Villerreal win the CL it would probably be my favourite thing to ever happen in the competition. 

2 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

McManaman trying to come to terms with the prospect of Liverpool not progressing. Funny stuff. 

If Villerreal win the CL it would probably be my favourite thing to ever happen in the competition. 

I know everyone thinks everyone is biased towards another team, but the Liverpool / BT love in doesn't even get hidden any more.