Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Just now, Shadow Puppets said:

He didn’t actually touch him, but it looked in full speed like he did. The Huddersfield player flicked his legs back and dived just at the moment that he nearly touched him. He the Huddersfield player had waited a split second it would  have been a stonewaller.

He didn’t, but surely the rule of intent and even impeding his run would be enough?

1 minute ago, Shadow Puppets said:

He didn’t actually touch him, but it looked in full speed like he did. The Huddersfield player flicked his legs back and dived just at the moment that he nearly touched him. He the Huddersfield player had waited a split second it would  have been a stonewaller.

Colback clipped the players leg which made him kick his other leg.

This Forest side is going to get spanked in the Premier League.

Keep losing the ball, too slow to attack, can’t break down defences, even against fellow strugglers they will struggle.

Edited by Stifler

1 minute ago, Stifler said:

He didn’t, but surely the rule of intent and even impeding his run would be enough?

So we’re giving penalties if a player intends to create a foul?

There was a clear contact and Huddersfield player wasn't even looking for it ie. leaving his leg hanging there waiting for contact. And now Toffolo is booked too, shambles. :lol:

1 minute ago, PeepShow4life said:

Colback clipped the players leg which made him kick his other leg.

Huddersfield have dived all game and ruined it for themselves in my opinion - also benefit of the doubt, they’re still discussing it now as are we so a no for me

Edited by Gawalls

Just now, Scoot said:

How the fuck is that not a penalty? Colback catches his foot and trips him ffs![emoji38]

He doesn’t touch him. One angle it looks like he does, but every other angle you can clearly see the Huddersfield player flick his leg back just before he’s clipped.

2 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

That is a stinking decision, insanely bad 

Yeah but it's his last game and it would have been a real shame if they embarrassed him and overturned it, bless him.

I mean, I’m not sure what everyone’s watching. It was a clear dive. The Huddersfield player, had he not flicked his leg back and dived could have played on.

The leg flicked back because of contact. :lol:

1 minute ago, Pata said:

There was a clear contact and Huddersfield player wasn't even looking for it ie. leaving his leg hanging there waiting for contact. And now Toffolo is booked too, shambles. :lol:

There was zero contact. Watch it again from a different angle.

2 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

I mean, I’m not sure what everyone’s watching. It was a clear dive. The Huddersfield player, had he not flicked his leg back and dived could have played on.

Think you might need a better TV or an eye test.