Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Can't believe it just keeps goibg, Kjetil Knudsen is a genius. Take away all his key players and watch him find pieces that will slot into his strategy no matter what. You can change any part of the starting eleven and the replacement will know his role to a tee so the other players can still pass the ball into space where they always do no matter who plays where.

A shame Sky couldn't have taken their cameras to Rotherham vs Wigan instead.

Wigan have just gone a goal up which, while automatic is obviously looking unlikely, is the worst result for Sunderland if there was a slight chance. Wigan are 6 behind Rotherham with 2 games in hand, and a far worse goal difference, so I would rather Rotherham slipped up with them having the points on the board and being 13 clear of Sunderland having played the same amount of matches (as it stands).

Rotherham were around 1/33 for automatic promotion pre match, whereas Wigan were 1/6.

Edited by Paullow

23 minutes ago, Gaztoon said:

Merson thinking Norwich will cause Liverpool problems.

This only annoys me because he said we had no chance against West Ham.

Norwich and Watford playing well.

Good thing I suppose is that our resurgence in recent weeks will have teams above us nervously looking over their shoulders. No reason we should be looking over ours in this form, and with our performances.