Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

1 minute ago, POOT 2.0 said:

I liked the thought of Forest being in the Prem. But after seeing their manager...I don't think I could handle seeing his glib expression week in, week out :lol: He looks like his 2nd cowie is kicking in.

I am obsessed with his skull. Obsessed.

Just now, Shadow Puppets said:

I don’t know. I’ve watched it another few times and I still can’t decide. It still looks to me like he flicks his leg back BEFORE any contact is made.

There doesn't need to be contact for it to be a foul.

1 minute ago, Mike said:

Huddersfield are tragic. They've been fucked, but still.

They were woeful today. 0 shots on goal in a final. Cowardly performance. If I was a Huddersfield fan I would be livid now. At the players and at Jon Moss the vinyl-record peddling fraud.

Forest are a proper club like, as much as I would've laughed if they hadn't gone up the history of the club and everything about it is premier league.

They have a large chav element of fans in my experience but it's a massive club and at least we're getting a club coming up that will bring proper support next season, I'd much rather play Forest than the likes of Fulham, Bournemouth, Burnley etc

Just now, NUFCDoog said:

Forest are a proper club like, as much as I would've laughed if they hadn't gone up the history of the club and everything about it is premier league.

They have a large chav element of fans in my experience but it's a massive club and at least we're getting a club coming up that will bring proper support next season, I'd much rather play Forest than the likes of Fulham, Bournemouth, Burnley etc

Aye the times I've been to Forest, I've found their fans to be a bunch of cunts in the main 

29 minutes ago, POOT 2.0 said:

That ref looks so out of shape. If he can't keep his body in shape for his professional career (which needs it) how can we trust his mind is still in good shape. He's having a super-mare.

A Weston, we used to call it.