Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Score line flatters to deceive, Man City made 4 changes and disrupted their game, looked like they'd given up with just under 20 minutes left. Manure will take some kind of moral 3-2 2nd half victory, but could have easily been double figures, such was the difference in class.

As if MU have spent more than City and that's what they've got to show for it :embarrassed:

Tuned into Mark Goldbridge's United Stand watch-a-long for extra lols. He was crying about Man City being like a cheat code, like using mothers credit card on FIFA to buy all the best players. 

If I could be arsed, I'd do a side by side comparison of player fees for each squad and I'd guess they're not too far apart. In terms of net spend, Man U have spent more than any other team in Europe in the last decade.

Just now, Ste said:

Tuned into Mark Goldbridge's United Stand watch-a-long for extra lols. He was crying about Man City being like a cheat code, like using mothers credit card on FIFA to buy all the best players. 

If I could be arsed, I'd do a side by side comparison of player fees for each squad and I'd guess they're not too far apart. In terms of net spend, Man U have spent more than any other team in Europe in the last decade.

I'd like to see this, the expenditure since City's takeover... 

2 minutes ago, astraguy said:

a list i hope we never make,fucking hate city though how many flops have they spent big money on 

Makes me laugh when Manure fans kick off about the owners. Much like, albeit on a vastly reduced scale, Ellis Short with Blunderland. 

They've spent fortunes. Just badly. 

27 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

Huh ?

Thanks to Citeh letting in three today, we've conceded second fewest goals in the league. Or we have the second-best defensive record, if you prefer.

goals conceded.jpg