Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

1 minute ago, 54 said:

Perfect result that Norwich vs Palace game, keeps Palace within striking distance and continues there poor form, and stop Norwich's good form and keeps them behind us and us out the relegation zone.

Can’t disagree with any of that, table reads quite well at the moment even though we have some tough games coming up I’m very optimistic (am I allowed to say that as a Newcastle fan?, maybe I need 5 minutes in the RTG corner to calm me down a little)

This midweek couldn’t have gone much better, the Burnley result is the only poor one for us really. I’d say from Palace down is the relegation battle, and Brentford are in seriously deep shit.

A good night generally. Upcoming fixtures not bad for us either with Norwich having a couple of highly probable losses coming up and Palace next four being Brentford/Chelsea/Watford/Burnley, there's not too many scenarios where we come out particularly badly - especially if we can get points off Villa/West Ham before going to Brentford.

13 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Would have preferred a Palace win because I don't think they'll be in the mix near the end of the season. Could do with Villa grabbing a late winner too.

All in all the results have been decent though

100% agreed Palace wont go down and if anything we need them to beat Burnley and Watford in their next few games. Brentford are a real relegation candidate now though 

Edited by Pokerprince2004

Since Howe came in, Palace have won two games in 12 and are fourth-bottom of the form table with 10 points. They’ve also had one of, if not the, least injury/suspension-affected seasons of anyone. What am I missing with them?