Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

Was miles better than anything I've seen from you that I can remember

It was. Which admittedly shows how low the bar has been.

If only we hadn't been a total walkover in about 20 games this season.

1 minute ago, Lush Vlad said:

What in the world?! :lol: 

It is getting harder and harder to know what’s parody, what is from people that are touched in the head and what is genuine on the internet these days. 

She's clearly taking the piss like :lol:

1 minute ago, Neil said:

Only issue I had with today was not getting a pretty clear penalty at 0-0.

Showed far more battle than we have most of the season, organised defensively and had quite a few decent counters.

Shame we haven't shown similar commitment months ago otherwise wouldn't be in this position.

I'd be encouraged by that showing tbh. Pressure comes in the upcoming fixtures where you need to be a bit more expansive. There wasn't much to lose today.

1 minute ago, 54 said:

Can we not be giving Neil shite, he's consistently been one of the best posters on this forum for over a decade.

[emoji38] I appreciate it, funny to see how threatened some people are by a team who have been shite for years.

Just now, gdm said:

I find him embarrassing. 

One of the most humble players off the pitch, but an absolute shithouse on it. There are a few better Brazilians out there, but if we can get him for a cheaper price if Everton relegates we would be dumb not to try. Would be our best offensive player by a mile. 

That’s the only game they have left where they will get away with setting up and playing like that, no idea where this praise in their performance comes from, I thought they where shocking. What was it one shot on target ?

1 minute ago, Neil said:

It was. Which admittedly shows how low the bar has been.

If only we hadn't been a total walkover in about 20 games this season.

Chelsea will be interesting like. They can be got at and we should have beaten them. Can see it being a match that Goodison get massively up for as well.

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

That’s the only game they have left where they will get away with setting up and playing like that, no idea where this praise in their performance comes from, I thought they where shocking. What was it one shot on target ?

Because we've shown zero fight most of the season and for once did.

Doesn't mean in any way its going to help us stay up but it went a lot better than I envisaged.

7 minutes ago, Neil said:

Only issue I had with today was not getting a pretty clear penalty at 0-0.

Showed far more battle than we have most of the season, organised defensively and had quite a few decent counters.

Shame we haven't shown similar commitment months ago otherwise wouldn't be in this position.

Aye that was a pen like, but I think most people would have guessed nothing would go against Liverpool today to keep it 'tight at the top'. 

Just now, Neil said:

Because we've shown zero fight most of the season and for once did.

Doesn't mean in any way its going to help us stay up but it went a lot better than I envisaged.

I get that, I just think it’s the only game you have left where that type of set up will be acceptable, from here on in only wins will do. 

Just now, OCK said:

Aye that was a pen like, but I think most people would have guessed nothing would go against Liverpool today to keep it 'tight at the top'. 

Yeah, think it was a pen too but the brand needs the title to go to the wire 

Guest HTT II

Richarlison is a far better footballer than this, but I kind of like his cuntish behaviour and it shows he’s prepared to do whatever it takes for his team. I’d love him here at NUFC! And Neil is fucking class and I feel sorry for him, I have no beef with Everton. I did hope they’d derail LFC’s title bid… but if they go down… [emoji38]

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

I get that, I just think it’s the only game you have left where that type of set up will be acceptable, from here on in only wins will do. 

Probably true. Chelsea at home looks more winnable than it did a few weeks ago mind, or at least get something from it. We'll probably win that and lose to Brentford and Palace.

23 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Pray for Pepper Mills after all that hard work she put into this (loving the flute around 40 seconds mark :lol:)

Presuming this is a Red doing a parody? Adam Paedo is going to have to up his game to compete with this.

Just now, Jordan said:

He’s an absolute wanker. 

Can confirm. Not back in Newcastle that often these days but witnessed firsthand him kicking off and acting like a bellend because he couldn’t park his car literally right in front of the swinging doors at the main entrance of the hotel. Caused such a fuss and really inconvenienced a load of people trying to check in.

Was at it for almost an hour. I’m pretty patient when it comes to these thing but man, what an absolute tosser.