Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

1 minute ago, Flip said:

:lol: Everyone complaining of the diving from Everton, but that was fucking shite from Henderson like. Little light kick and then Richarlison reacts a bit and Henderson falls to the ground like he's dead. 

Yeah, because Henderson was giving them a taste of their own medicine and winding them up :lol: 

Edited by KaKa

Just now, Infinitely Content said:

At risk of being excommunicated by stating this, but I like Pickford. I always admired his talent as a goalkeeper but recently when we played them at St James' Park I saw what looked like some goodwill and well-spirited fun in his exchanges with the supporters behind his goal. I don't think he's as hostile and belligerent as what I once thought. Plus, as someone who grew up in the north east with dreams of becoming a professional goalkeeper, and having made it as far as Benton training ground before realising I was out of my depth in comparison to the new level of my peers out of a Sunday league setting, Pickford in some ways embodies my childhood hopes and aspirations that turned out to be out of reach.

Probably the most dislikable player in the football league.

1 minute ago, Infinitely Content said:

At risk of being excommunicated by stating this, but I like Pickford. I always admired his talent as a goalkeeper but recently when we played them at St James' Park I saw what looked like some goodwill and well-spirited fun in his exchanges with the supporters behind his goal. I don't think he's as hostile and belligerent as what I once thought. Plus, as someone who grew up in the north east with dreams of becoming a professional goalkeeper, and having made it as far as Benton training ground before realising I was out of my depth in comparison to the new level of my peers out of a Sunday league setting, Pickford in some ways embodies my childhood hopes and aspirations that turned out to be out of reach.

Out of reach you say, arms reach? 😏

Just now, Amir_9 said:

I'd have Richarlison here, shithouse and a goal scorer. Brazilian too

Fuck off with that :lol:

Wouldn't want him anywhere near us....gladly I'm fairly sure our owners and manager would feel the same considering how highly they value a players personality.

Pickford getting "sad mackem bastard" off them now.

Must be broken at how many times he's comes a croper, luckily being a mackem he can just pretend it didn't happen, until the next self inflicted humiliation.

Edited by Wolfcastle

1 minute ago, Infinitely Content said:

I feel like quoting James adacaster to Lorraine 

This game can’t be viewed in a vacuum. Richarlison should have gone and would be missing for three games but, hey, it’s the Merseyside derby so should be refereed differently. Bollocks. If I were a Burnley fan, I’d be fuming

1 minute ago, ManDoon said:

I’ve heard nothing but bad things about him and his mates tbf, off the field. 

Hes a fucking ring piece, not hostile my arse. Him and his mates trying to fight with people for a bit of trex banter.

1 minute ago, Wilson said:

Fuck off with that :lol:

Wouldn't want him anywhere near us....gladly I'm fairly sure our owners and manager would feel the same considering how highly they value a players personality.

Howe will fix him :cool:

2 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Yeah, because Henderson was giving them a taste of their own medicine and winding them up :lol: 

Personally I loved it. Think the ref made the right decision with a yellow. 

2 minutes ago, Flip said:

:lol: Everyone complaining of the diving from Everton, but that was fucking shite from Henderson like. Little light kick and then Richarlison reacts a bit and Henderson falls to the ground like he's dead. 

451869656.0.jpg