Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Guest neesy111
2 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

I’ve heard nothing but bad things about him and his mates tbf, off the field. 

There cunts, cause bother all the time down Fatfield in Washington.

3 minutes ago, Infinitely Content said:

At risk of being excommunicated by stating this, but I like Pickford. I always admired his talent as a goalkeeper but recently when we played them at St James' Park I saw what looked like some goodwill and well-spirited fun in his exchanges with the supporters behind his goal. I don't think he's as hostile and belligerent as what I once thought. Plus, as someone who grew up in the north east with dreams of becoming a professional goalkeeper, and having made it as far as Benton training ground before realising I was out of my depth in comparison to the new level of my peers out of a Sunday league setting, Pickford in some ways embodies my childhood hopes and aspirations that turned out to be out of reach.

He's a livewire as a goalkeeper, agile and good with his feet. He's not terrible.

But he's massively over-rated in other respects because he doesn't have the reach needed to be a top keeper, and he's a massive chav.

Just now, Flip said:

Personally I loved it. Think the ref made the right decision with a yellow. 

Yeah, don't think that should have been a red either. Hendo was just trolling :lol: 

Just now, toontownman said:

How on earth is Richardson not sent off?! 

What is the point in VaR honestly. Likewise the amount of play acting and diving. It needs stamping out of the game, much like Richardson did at the end.

Clear red as you’ll ever see. Mental.

2 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Insane the difference of reporting of this Everton performance to us under Rafa, or Atletico the other week.

Everton were disgustingly bad today. Sky saying what a fantastic committed performance it was.

You seem really irritated by us mate, you alright?

Only issue I had with today was not getting a pretty clear penalty at 0-0.

Showed far more battle than we have most of the season, organised defensively and had quite a few decent counters.

Shame we haven't shown similar commitment months ago otherwise wouldn't be in this position.

Just now, Neil said:

Showed far more battle than we have most of the season, organised defensively and had quite a few decent counters.

Shame we haven't shown similar commitment months ago otherwise wouldn't be in this position.

Hope you go down :thup:

If Richarlison had pulled his leg back to kick Hendo it would've been violent behavior and a straight red, but he merely made him lose balance as his foot was already against his leg so it was a yellow for unsporting behavior.

Edited by catlover24

15 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Pray for Pepper Mills after all that hard work she put into this (loving the flute around 40 seconds mark :lol:)

What in the world?! :lol: 

It is getting harder and harder to know what’s parody, what is from people that are touched in the head and what is genuine on the internet these days. 

1 minute ago, Neil said:

Was miles better than anything I've seen from you that I can remember

1 minute ago, toon25 said:

Hope you go down :thup:

Can we not be giving Neil shite, he's consistently been one of the best posters on this forum for over a decade.