Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Because we've shown zero fight most of the season and for once did.

Doesn't mean in any way its going to help us stay up but it went a lot better than I envisaged.

I think you'll stay up thanks to the atmosphere and fight you've shown at home basically since our game against you. You showed the same against Man Utd. I didn't get to see the Leicester game though but those two games, if you can replicate that against Brentford and Palace you should be safe. 

Hope you don't take some of the comments on here personally! For the overall quality of the league everyone is better off with Everton staying up imo, but I reckon we could manage fine one season without just for the lols :lol:

41 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

Apparently its the PL’s fault that Everton are in danger of relegation 🤣

Click the guys profile. It’s a Newcastle fan that’s changed his profile pic and is taking the piss :lol:

9 minutes ago, Gazzaschicken said:

Yes, there's meant to have been a number of positive drugs tests in the Premier league over the past few years but it's been swept under the carpet 

He’s looked off his chops for a while now.

24 minutes ago, Gazzaschicken said:

Yes, there's meant to have been a number of positive drugs tests in the Premier league over the past few years but it's been swept under the carpet 

Probably hanging out with Van Gerwin to much 

4 minutes ago, Newcastle Fan said:

That Allan stat is mad, 73 minutes on the pitch as a midfielder and not one pass completed, i guess they were so frighted of Liverpool's press they just decided to surpass the midfield.

The whole Everton team only completed 90 passes during the whole 90 minutes.

3 of which would’ve been kick offs. Also periods of just passing it around the back four.

An average of 8 passes per player :lol: 

2 minutes ago, triggs said:

First time seeing that and that's a pen IMO

In usual case I would say it is, but he’s a diving little cheat and for no reason initiates the contact himself, literally reaching backwards to tussle with Matip.

It’s one of those that is always given outside the box, but never given in it. Happens every game.

Takes a massive step across Matip who barely touches him. Then chucks himself to the ground and there is an almighty tangle because of it. 

The first was a dive, he dives all the while. I don’t think this was. I thought it was him trying to be clever and you would say you see those given. But it would have been soft as fuck. 

5 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

Takes a massive step across Matip who barely touches him. Then chucks himself to the ground and there is an almighty tangle because of it. 

The first was a dive, he dives all the while. I don’t think this was. I thought it was him trying to be clever and you would say you see those given. But it would have been soft as fuck. 

When TAA got booked, it looked a nail on foul but the replay showed ratface jumped over him, no contact was made and he threw himself to the floor.

Thick as fuck too, he was in if he hadn’t have done that. 

Edited by Fantail Breeze