Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

3 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

Kevin Campbell, Carragher and the smug mackem presenter bloke fuming at Souness’ suggestion that Newcastle are as big as Everton. 

Not that i really care what anyone of them says, but Souness? No way?

Just now, The Prophet said:

Big club debates are the pits mind.

Agreed. But the way Carragher said they will be the biggest club to go down. Then so nonchalantly disagreed with Souness, like it was some ludicrous suggestion. Was a bit weird. 

10 minutes ago, Inferior Acuña said:

I'd like Everton to go down cos it'd be funny and Lampard's a prick, but I wouldn't want them gone for long. Also don't think there's anything wrong with their fans, it's just loud dickheads and we've plenty of them.

I just think their fans have been so insufferable online that relegation might open a few of their eyes. No doubt they'd walk the Championship anyway so they'll definitely be straight back 

1 minute ago, Lush Vlad said:

Agreed. But the way Carragher said they will be the biggest club to go down. Then so nonchalantly disagreed with Souness, like it was some ludicrous suggestion. Was a bit weird. 

His boy hood club. 

Just now, Pokerprince2004 said:

I just think their fans have been so insufferable online that relegation might open a few of their eyes. No doubt they'd walk the Championship anyway so they'll definitely be straight back 

Not a chance with their financial troubles and Lampard in charge they walk the championship. 

I think they’ll be back straight away and with ease. Hope the go down because they’re a club who when they get it right will be looking at those same 6-8th sort of positions that we’ll hopefully start looking at, so setting them back 2 years or so will help us.

Just now, The Prophet said:

Fair enough, I didn't see the comment in question, but does anyone really give a fuck whether Jamie Carragher consider a big club by his own subjective metrics?

I mean this is a man who was a good, not great, player in his prime and lives vicariously through Liverpool's current day success so...

11 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Everton could be right in the clarts cash wise, if they do go down.

40 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Man is Dele finished? It’s insane to say it but he looks it. Crazy 

Think his alleged lifestyle choices have had a major impact on him. Our resident coke expert HTT (safety smiley :lol:) might have something to say about it but if rumours are to believed he’s fucked himself going that hard in the formative years of his playing career.

Fwiw I hate to judge if true (it’s so prevalent nowadays, god knows I’ve dabbled); but there are such fine margins for professional athletes at this level.

6 minutes ago, McCormick said:

Think his alleged lifestyle choices have had a major impact on him. Our resident coke expert HTT (safety smiley :lol:) might have something to say about it but if rumours are to believed he’s fucked himself going that hard in the formative years of his playing career.

Fwiw I hate to judge if true (it’s so prevalent nowadays, god knows I’ve dabbled); but there are such fine margins for professional athletes at this level.

Ali is a coke head? 

16 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

I'd say most fans are insufferable online. Hop on #NUFC over on Twitter and its a potent mixture of piling on anything perceived as anti-NUFC, praising anything remotely pro-NUFC and hilariously shit takes on just about everything. In my brief stint on Twitter, I found our fans to be as insufferable as any. That's the way of Twitter echo chambers and online fandom, unfortunately.

25 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

Apparently its the PL’s fault that Everton are in danger of relegation 🤣

Pahahaha, aye, that must be it!

Fucking Scackem bastards.:mackems:

Edited by Doc