Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

7 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

They didn't quite zoom in but it looks a penalty, the law is if the foul continues into the box then it's a penalty 

Gerraway man. He's cleaned his legs out a yard outside the area. Just because the two players are still in contact as one is toppling over doesn't mean the "foul is continuing". It's a free kick.

2 minutes ago, Wullie said:

Gerraway man. He's cleaned his legs out a yard outside the area. Just because the two players are still in contact as one is toppling over doesn't mean the "foul is continuing". It's a free kick.

And looks like he has another trip inside the box but like I say they don't show a closer view of it 

1 hour ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

They didn't quite zoom in but it looks a penalty, the law is if the foul continues into the box then it's a penalty 

Surely Willock should've had one against Villa then, as the contact continued into the box.

6 minutes ago, Disco said:

Surely Willock should've had one against Villa then, as the contact continued into the box.

I think Willock went into the box but the last contact was made just fractionally outside the box (though I thought it was just touching the line so should have been a pen)

Watching Boro game (for my sins apparently). All Boro so far but desperate stuff. Hope to God we don't end up in this trash league next season if this is the general standard. Can't even imagine how bad League One is, Christ. Commentator just called bacon face Steve Juice :lol:

Edited by LionOfGosforth