Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

VAR is so weird, what's the rationale for that not being a pen? He fouls him, just because he didn't see him doesn't mean its not a foul, if he doesn't kick his foot he doesn't knock him over, I just don't get their thinking when reviewing that.

Solihull's rise had been insane. Their ground was originally a driving range and they used to get a few hundred in attendance at best. I know they made a load of money leasing their car park to Land Rover (factory next door) but I'm guessing someone has also put in an absolute shedload of cash.

3 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Sounds like Cardiff City if Wales get in to the WC or genuine chance of retiring if Ukraine win.  He's done, man. 

It does look like he's lost interest in club football but I think Howe could definitely get the best out of him. Probably irrelevant now anyway if we're signing Ekitike 

1 minute ago, tgarve said:

He’s not worse than Murphy or Almiron 

Yeah but they arent demanding 250k a week   Bale is done and has been for a long time.  He just wants to play golf.  

3 minutes ago, Awaymag said:

Yeah but they arent demanding 250k a week   Bale is done and has been for a long time.  He just wants to play golf.  

He’s not shite , he doesn’t just care about golf … you realise that is him being ironic lifting that sign -

he’s not what he was of course and probably lower prem table standard like , but he’s still got technique