Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

6 minutes ago, tgarve said:

He’s not shite , he doesn’t just care about golf … you realise that is him being ironic lifting that sign -

he’s not what he was of course and probably lower prem table standard like , but he’s still got technique 

Difference of opinion then but to me Bale is everything that NUFC should avoid. Reputation over substance.  Great once, wank now but comes with a high wages nonetheless.

4 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

It’s only a year ago Bale was scoring double-figures in the Premier League and he did it in 20 games. If the pay was right then I’d 100% take him for 12 months.

it was only a year ago when Bruce was in charge........a lot can change in a year!

If you are going to spunk £200k a week on someone then please do it with a signing that is top notch.

Edited by Awaymag

5 minutes ago, Awaymag said:

it was only a year ago when Bruce was in charge........a lot can change in a year!

If you are going to spunk £200k a week on someone then please do it with a signing that is top notch.

You'd think there were no other players coming through. People just find it so hard to let go of the past.

Signing Gareth Bale man ... yikes.

3 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t sign for anyone. He might just stay in shape and then retire after the WC.

Six months without competitive football he’d be seriously rusty.

So much nerves watching that. So happy that I finally get to watch us at a World Cup. 

not sure where Bale goes from here will certainly need him playing games. Not sure if he would sign for Cardiff 🤔 I’m not bothered as long as he gets game time 

Big banner in the Norwegian away end against Sweden saying "We can buy all of Sweden"

Now I want Sweden to thrash us, steal the banner and slap the people that brought it there.

Fuck.

21 minutes ago, Conjo said:

Big banner in the Norwegian away end against Sweden saying "We can buy all of Sweden"

Now I want Sweden to thrash us, steal the banner and slap the people that brought it there.

Fuck.

And no fucking way was that a pen😂

21 minutes ago, Conjo said:

Fuck.

Ugh...and now we got a pentalty due to blantant diving that didn't get VAR'ed :lol: 

First time in ages international football interests me, and fans and players does everything in their power to keep me away :lol:

12 minutes ago, Peppe said:

Norways defender from the 1970's is killing us

Edit: Or midfielder or whatever, nr 2 

'Sampdoria midfielder Morten Thorsby will wear the No. 2 shirt this season to raise awareness about climate change.'

Worra hippie

1 minute ago, The Butcher said:
13 minutes ago, Peppe said:

Norways defender from the 1970's is killing us

Edit: Or midfielder or whatever, nr 2 

'Sampdoria midfielder Morten Thorsby will wear the No. 2 shirt this season to raise awareness about climate change.'

Worra hippie

😁

He probably has personal experience, with being alive during the last ice age and all