Guest neesy111
4 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Outragous decision.

Fucking hell.

PL refs are absolutely hopeless.

2 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

Fucking hell.

PL refs are absolutely hopeless.

Far worse than I expected :lol: How can ref look at that and sincerely feel that’s a pen. Maybe its the angle, but doesnt look like he touches him whatsoever.

Must be weird having a derby where you both love each other as much an expensive pint but both get embarrassed on the regular by the team and nation you both hate as they’re better, more respected and can speak properly.

Nevermind nowt nations being jealous of Andreas Cornelius but we must recognise that the Welsh having the old Plaid Cymru fella signing his anthem is genuinely class pre game.

Like em or loathe them they’ve got a proper culture going on and the link between FA, team and fan is absolutely on point as a smaller nation and is clearly working for them just like it has for many before. They’ll be confident of getting out the group too. 

I hate how the Norway manager keeps impressing me with his press conference statments 'cause I don't want to like him. Anyway:

"How did Haaland react to being substituted?"

"He's a professional player and I am the manager, it's my decision and he respects that. We don't have any Mbappes so I'm still the one in charge."

:lol: 

Edited by Kaizero