West Ham United vs. Newcastle United: 19/02/2022 @ 12.30pm (BT)

LRD

I definitely wouldn't 'take it' but given how important an opportunity the Brentford game is, if we can get through this just without having the confidence totally crushed (and no more fucking injuries), then it's not the end of the world. Not confident at all, like. 

1 minute ago, Shearergol said:

Prediction on first injury? I’m going Fraser after 11 minutes.

We already lost our best 3 players, reckon I could cope with losing any of them at this point :lol: . Probably only Wood who doesn’t have a direct replacement currently.

Mad how awful our lineup looks to me just from two absences. :lol:

If we're to get anything there'll be some ugly backs to the wall moments with our two biggest outlets out. But I feel a lot more confident of pulling it off with Burn and Targett in place. Glad to see the stones on Howe to leave Lascelles on the bench. 

Edited by wormy

6 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I definitely wouldn't 'take it' but given how important an opportunity the Brentford game is, if we can get through this just without having the confidence totally crushed (and no more fucking injuries), then it's not the end of the world. Not confident at all, like. 

This.

2 minutes ago, Bimpy474 said:

If Almiron can't in at left forward ahead of Murphy, he's done here. It might not be his best position, but i would have had him there instead.

Think it will be Fraser on the left