West Ham United 1 - 1 Newcastle United (19/02/2022)

Yorkie

Great performance from the lads, just a shame about the chronic lack if quality in the final third. I actually felt a bit sorry for Wood today.

I love this place, but is the constant pre-match hysteria necessary? We have a competent manager and a side grafting their arses off, have some faith.

Guest neesy111
1 minute ago, Gazzaschicken said:

Missed the game how did Bruno look when he's came on? 

Alright but he only got like 5 mins.

2 minutes ago, hakka said:

Barely saw the ball tbh. Did carry it forward once and was fouled from behind, wasn't given. 

I liked how much he was looking around when he was running with the ball in that situation. He knew exactly where every player on the pitch were. 

The difference in this team is phenomenal, EH has made a huge difference to the lot and I personally hope he leads us to glory .

The man , the manager everything about him is class , the more I see his team play , they way they respond to him makes me super proud of the now and the future . I want him to be a legend . 

Rafa is out of all our systems now , we will always love him, however Eddie is the man now .

Exciting times ahead , we will stay up , we will get stronger and our owners are the real fucking deal 

What a ride ahead HWTFL :indi:

I’ll be honest knowing Trips was out and also ASM was in the squad today too I feared a little, West Ham are decent and up there challenging for UCL and UEL. Was kind of geared up to come away from the game with no points but hopefully not a too disheartening defeat that bursts the bubble.

However what a tremendous attitude the lads shown and performance. The way Howe has came in and turned this football club around is unbelievable. Another few performances and wins like that and we will be on an even better journey. 

1 hour ago, GWN said:

The difference in this team is phenomenal, EH has made a huge difference to the lot and I personally hope he leads us to glory .

The man , the manager everything about him is class , the more I see his team play , they way they respond to him makes me super proud of the now and the future . I want him to be a legend . 

Rafa is out of all our systems now , we will always love him, however Eddie is the man now .

Exciting times ahead , we will stay up , we will get stronger and our owners are the real fucking deal 

What a ride ahead HWTFL :indi:

Couldn't agree more. There was one point I was watching us knocking it about and I couldn't believe it's the same side I was watching pre-Xmas. Amazing.