Captain Steak Bakes

David Edgar

4 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

My most hated person in all of football. Steve bacon Bruce. And his son too.

If his son had gone and forged a coaching career away from his dad then fair enough, but he hasn't he's simply followed his dad around.

His job in the media too was basically defending his old man. Now there's no need for that at the minute all that work and the social media posts will dry up too. 

Just now, Ronson333 said:

So I work in the media…His son has been begging to come on as a commentator for all major broadcasters. Thankfully most have turned him down.

Same line of grift as his old man. #Rurlworsleevesupdustworselvesdoon

3 minutes ago, Ronson333 said:

So I work in the media…His son has been begging to come on as a commentator for all major broadcasters. Thankfully most have turned him down.

I'd assume there are some basic competency tests he'd need to pass first, so we can rest assured he won't be getting into this line of work anytime soon.

24 minutes ago, Ronson333 said:

I have seen him doing the guest pundit stuff for a broadcaster in Asia. Fuck me. He sounds and looks like his father. So lame and pathetic.  It was for a Man Utd match too back in January but I can't remember who againt.

Edited by nufcjb

West Bromwich Albion boss Steve Bruce told BBC Radio WM:

"When you're two down at home with five minutes left you're grateful to get a point. But we're actually a little bit disappointed as we gifted them two goals. Sam made a mistake but it's how he reacts that matters. I'm sure he'll have a sleepless night, but I'm sure he's made mistakes before and I'm sure he'll get over it."

Well that will make Sam feel better :facepalm:

2 hours ago, Joey Linton said:

If his son had gone and forged a coaching career away from his dad then fair enough, but he hasn't he's simply followed his dad around.

His job in the media too was basically defending his old man. Now there's no need for that at the minute all that work and the social media posts will dry up too. 

His playing career was also based on following his dad around.

5 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

His playing career was also based on following his dad around.

His son always had an appearance fee in his contract (tbf most do). However the amount of times daddy used to bring him on with a minute to go was taking the piss. Dodgy family riddled with greedy intentions.

Player after player commenting about how training is more professional and we play more modern football now. This cunt should be sued for every penny earned as our manager and his £8m pay off. Fraud isn't a strong enough word to describe him.

17 hours ago, Joey Linton said:

As amusing as his online meltdowns were, I'm happy that his last twitter interactions for the world to see were getting spit roasted by Craig Hope after trying to make out his father and Howe were somehow aligned.