Captain Steak Bakes

David Edgar

The good thing about Bruce is that he's been at so many clubs that there are enough people to know the PFM club within football and the media are talking shit. Whereas with someone like Pardew, for a long time it was just us and maybe a few West Ham fans who knew the grift.

Poor West Brom. While there's the odd fool on any forum, most of the fans there seem to have him rumbled.

I particularly enjoyed this;

However results and performances with a couple of exceptions have been terrible and worse still Bruce has been shown to be completely and utterly inept, he is damn near a 10 on the Pardew scale (the internationally recognised measurement for being bad at coaching football teams).

I'd only quibble with the words "damn near".

I can absolutely see the likes of Hayden, Ritchie or Dummett playing for Brucey next year.

Saying that, they most probably despise the cunt. Didn't Ritchie fall out with him?

Watching a Bruce side is like watching a horror movie with your hands over your eyes but with your fingers parted.

You desperately don't want to see the shocking violence about to occur but you also don't want to miss it.

You know what's worst, very soon this cunts going to have a heart attack because he looks after his with the same care as he does his football team and the footballing world is going to mourn the loss of a legend.

BTW, we do realise the reason he's so pally with the media is because when he was Man Utd captain he used to hold legendary house parties for the players? In Bruce's world everything is pally pally moment.

There's the narrative written for his eventual sack. "Well, he wanted them to be at the top, it isn't his fault the players/board/nutritionist down at Dixy Chicken, weren't good enough!" 

2 hours ago, Dancing Brave said:

"I'm okay with Bruce staying, we need some stability, we can not keep flip flopping around changing plans, we need a clear plan and to stick to it."  

:facepalm:

To be fair ballast is one thing Bruce would be good for. I’m not sure how it relates to football though.