Captain Steak Bakes

David Edgar

Sacked from 1 club who then almost immediately see an upturn in performance. Joins another club who then almost immediately see a downturn in performance. 

Rocket science it isn’t. 

26 minutes ago, Nun tumblers said:

WBA 3rd favourite for a return to the premier league, 

Will he still blame us when he gets the bullet from the hawthorns. 

He would of retired but for criticism..bless

“There’s been a target on my back since before the season started, you lot (the pundits) have created unrealistic expectations with the fans that we can get back into the Premier League. I know West Brom’s transfer record was broken this summer but really I can’t control how good the player is when he comes in” 

2 hours ago, OCK said:

:yao:

Fuck me, the cunt who wrote that article is on smack.

"Reaching the playoffs was a long-shot when Bruce arrived..." - they were 5th :lol:

Guest HTT II

You’d have to be on smack, cocaine, cannabis and every other drug known to man to hire that fat fucking melt of a busted faced cunt. God I hate him, easily our worse ever manager, it says a lot I rank him higher in being a cunt and a shit manager than Pardew. He’s the new king!

Thing is when he got sacked I thought what a silly man he was for his quotes, but it was more frustrating seeing how the narrative from social media was what a horrible bunch we all were, no doubt thanks in part to him. Fast forward a few months and he’s been shown up to everyone the fraud that he is, so he now just seems to be a laughing stock. 

1 hour ago, St. Maximin said:

Thing is when he got sacked I thought what a silly man he was for his quotes, but it was more frustrating seeing how the narrative from social media was what a horrible bunch we all were, no doubt thanks in part to him. Fast forward a few months and he’s been shown up to everyone the fraud that he is, so he now just seems to be a laughing stock. 

No, he always showing the fraud he was. He just had the whole tabloid press paid off. And still does evidently.

36 minutes ago, HawK said:

No, he always showing the fraud he was. He just had the whole tabloid press paid off. And still does evidently.

Indeed, but now just about everyone realises this compared to before when many more thought he did a good job despite those nasty deluded Geordies. 

Wonder what WBA fans think of him when he's going on and on and on about us when they themselves have got the prick managing them? Taking every penny for doing a worse job than the previous manager yet still talking shit about his previous club.

Why's he not aiming some of his poison at pif?

He's claiming its thanks to him the deal was done....they sacked mr potato heed after 1 game.

Maybe we should have a statue of a giant potato outside the ground to thank the spud faced twat for getting sacked.

17 minutes ago, Nun tumblers said:

Why's he not aiming some of his poison at pif?

He's claiming its thanks to him the deal was done....they sacked mr potato heed after 1 game.

Maybe we should have a statue of a giant potato outside the ground to thank the spud faced twat for getting sacked.

You mean cabbage?

Bobby Robson got the shove when were about 5th.

After making the worst start in our history

Mr fucking blobby bruce got 5 games to many,

Because the other fat useless wanker Ashley wouldn't pay the compo.  

Sir Bobby went on to raise multi millions for the Bobby Robson foundation at the Freeman ( where I'm getting world class treatment) what a true geordie folk law great. 

That fat disgrace of manager bruce is just an embarrassment to Newcastle why not when WBA sack you give it to the sir Bobby foundation.     

I somehow doubt it 

2 hours ago, Nun tumblers said:

Sir Bobby went on to raise multi millions for the Bobby Robson foundation at the Freeman ( where I'm getting world class treatment) what a true geordie folk law great. 

That fat disgrace of manager bruce is just an embarrassment to Newcastle why not when WBA sack you give it to the sir Bobby foundation.     

I somehow doubt it 

You should watermark this with a stage name, Cun tumblers perhaps.

9 hours ago, Nun tumblers said:

I somehow doubt it 

Good luck with the treatment mate :thup: