Captain Steak Bakes

David Edgar

6th in the league when he took over. What a useless idiot - I'm glad it's all gone to shit for him there so fast. It proves we were right all along, and hopefully some rival fans and even pundits will stop with the whole "toxic Newcastle fans are trying to smear his name" agenda. Fuck off.

8 minutes ago, Billy Warthog said:

Summary of post match interview from the fat one: 

Disappointed

Didn’t deserve

Huge frustration

First 15 cost us badly

If I knew the answer to that…(or anything tbf...)

Didn’t find the final bit

Always difficult against Preston

Results gone against us

We can take it forward

Still convinced but been unfortunate

Results count

Not good enough for WBA

We should be in or around the play offs

We get ready to go again tomorrow

For other people to decide

Can’t focus on that at all

Never give in - not easy

Given the rub of the green we’ll turn it around

Cue clueless pundits saying he deserves more time, fans need to be patient etc

Rinse and repeat, keep the cash rolling in. Well y'knoooow. 

Given the rub of the green :lol:

2 minutes ago, Paulie Walnuts said:

Given the rub of the green :lol:

See he got "difficult" in there again as well as implying they were unlucky and can still turn it all around, while it's still somehow not his fault at all. Staggering he never gets pulled for any of it in the post-match interviews. 

Fully expect he’ll be sacked soon and his whole tenure at WBA will be forgotten about in the the near future. He’ll be doing the media rounds having retired from management after been hounded and abused by the Geordie’s. 

This cunt knows the game and how to play it perfectly. He's been under the pump so often he instinctively knows how to answer questions - he's so shit at his job that he has the answers ready to roll out from past experience. He's been so shit for so long that dealing with the legitimate criticism has become his job. He's no longer a football manager, he's become a person who takes over a team and attempts to avoid the sack for as long as he possibly can. Spin that fucker out. 9 months and a payoff? Epic. 1 year and 3 months? No bother, that'll do. 15 games? Fucking bring it on, daft cunts - easy money.

He's an utter piece of shit. No club should even consider him ever again

20 minutes ago, Billy Warthog said:

Summary of post match interview from the fat one: 

Disappointed

Didn’t deserve

Huge frustration

First 15 cost us badly

If I knew the answer to that…(or anything tbf...)

Didn’t find the final bit

Always difficult against Preston

Results gone against us

We can take it forward

Still convinced but been unfortunate

Results count

Not good enough for WBA

We should be in or around the play offs

We get ready to go again tomorrow

For other people to decide

Can’t focus on that at all

Never give in - not easy

Given the rub of the green we’ll turn it around

Cue clueless pundits saying he deserves more time, fans need to be patient etc

Rinse and repeat, keep the cash rolling in. Well y'knoooow. 

When I read this I assumed you were predicting what he was going to say, not reporting what he already said.  

The guy's worse than a broken record.

"do you expect to be in charge on Saturday?, what are yo..."well I hope so (agitated) that's for other people that, I'm not going to get into that converation" - he jumped into that conversation before the bloke even finished the question. He might have been about to ask 'what are you watching on TV at the moment".

He tried to end that interview at least 3 times before it ended, tailing off nicely. Knows all the tricks at least when it comes to making it easier on himself

Edited by Wolfcastle

So clear from that interview, and every one he had with us, that he could not give one solitary shite about the situation he's crafted through his own ineptitude. Shame on anyone in professional football giving this dickhead another job. 

Do these hopeless, behind-the-times CEO's who keep employing this cancerous leech, even bother to interview him? Surely to God not? I mean after a few minutes of his miserable cliched tripe, i'd personally be ready to put my head through a wall, not give the swine an important job with a built-in payoff of millions and no real pay-based emphasis on performance and getting it right. Just a ludicrous gravy train of stupidity in English football at far too many levels. This has to be his final job, I wouldn't wish the cunt on anyone. Seriously, this PFM shit HAS to end man.

EH reportedly went into his meeting with AS and PIF with dossiers on playing staff, a tremendous amount of data on how he was going to follow through with his ambitious plans, a staff he felt proven and trustworthy to bring with him and a huge presentation on his strategy to improve the current players based on the data compiled and how he saw the club evolving.

What on earth does this utter cretin bring with him? A collection of useless, past-it coaches, his own son who has no track record in the game at all and no doubt a pile of cliched bollocks about what he's going to do with nothing to back it up except a well-trodden plan to blame everything but himself when it inevitably goes wrong.

I mean how on earth does he keep getting employed? It has to end here, the days of the PFM are over. Fuck off you wretch.