Captain Steak Bakes

David Edgar

Just now, Pilko said:

"That sporting director role rings a nice bell for me. I think that would be a nice gig."

Aye, all the fun of being involved in a football club without any of the hassle of having to get up and into the training ground for 10am of a morning at least two days a week. Free ticket and a slap up meal with wine on a Saturday, feet up rest of the time, maybe a little meeting with the manager once a week to pass on his so called nuggets of wisdom. Bet they'll be queueing round the block to get him in.

Exactly. That's him down to a tee - maximum coin, minimum effort and accountability. Bet he's already earmarked how he'll spend his compensation lump from the next set of fucking mugs daft enough to employ the shithouse cunt

4 hours ago, Yorkie said:

"I'm itching to go back in, not necessarily as a manager. I wouldn't mind helping a young manager, helping a club in any way.

"I'd like to think that after 46 years, if someone asked me a question about football, I'd be able to answer it.

"I'd like to get back involved in some capacity. If it's management, great. If it's not, that's also fine.

"Maybe consultancy, something along those lines. That sporting director role rings a nice bell for me. I think that would be a nice gig."

More deluded than ever.

I had to click on the link to see if those quotes were real because I couldn't believe it. Good god.

Worst imposter manager we’ve ever had. Total charlatan, narcissist and know showing signs of senile dementia to boot! He’s a menace to society and kebab shops. Cunt should never be allowed near football ever again. If some mug does let him back in they deserve the slug of a man and all the shit that will follow him! 

14 hours ago, Yorkie said:

"I'm itching to go back in, not necessarily as a manager. I wouldn't mind helping a young manager, helping a club in any way.

"I'd like to think that after 46 years, if someone asked me a question about football, I'd be able to answer it.

"I'd like to get back involved in some capacity. If it's management, great. If it's not, that's also fine.

"Maybe consultancy, something along those lines. That sporting director role rings a nice bell for me. I think that would be a nice gig."

More deluded than ever.

You're already helping clubs in 'any way' by staying the fuck away you utter shitstain.

And, as for a question about football, how about having a go answering this; 'As an ex centre-half, how blind fucking were you not see to a player in Fabian Schar?' Thanks.

The ego on this prick knows no bounds.

His only constant is failure and yet he thinks the rest of the profession should keep funding that because he fancies a cushy gig.

More fool the person who employs him next.

On 01/12/2023 at 09:34, Minhosa said:

You're already helping clubs in 'any way' by staying the fuck away you utter shitstain.

And, as for a question about football, how about having a go answering this; 'As an ex centre-half, how blind fucking were you not see to a player in Fabian Schar?' Thanks.

The ego on this prick knows no bounds.

His only constant is failure and yet he thinks the rest of the profession should keep funding that because he fancies a cushy gig.

More fool the person who employs him next.

I didn’t see his interview until now, I think a part of me wants to forget the scenty bottled cunt never existed.

So much to unpack here, not least the greed of the wanker after trousering £8m from his mate Mike’s sinister pay off scheme for him and Charnley.

Your Schar point is spot on, he’s a fucking imbecile.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is like the first time ever apart from his sacking that this thread getting bumped hasn't made me angry.

The bloke is beyond the pale, like. :lol: Spent two years cryarsing about not being respected, whilst concurrently spending two years putting the minimum amount of effort into the cause, before being rewarded with an eye-watering financial windfall. Then when he's finally called out, he gets the lawyers on the blower. Because of course he has. A true grifter for the ages. 

It’s the way she worded it probably. She’s not in a position to say he didn’t want to work. She should’ve just said the squad was training half as much as the rest of the league.

Edited by Kimbo

3 hours ago, Yorkie said:

The bloke is beyond the pale, like. :lol: Spent two years cryarsing about not being respected, whilst concurrently spending two years putting the minimum amount of effort into the cause, before being rewarded with an eye-watering financial windfall. Then when he's finally called out, he gets the lawyers on the blower. Because of course he has. A true grifter for the ages. 

Makes my blood boil tbh Yorks, I envy people that don't hold grudges.

He’s among the most pathetic creatures I’ve ever had knowledge of. I used to hate Pardew more and I still find Pardew more unbearable in his arrogance but I think Bruce might well be a worse human being. He’s absolute scum dressed up as a Werthers Original 

I never thought I'd dislike a manager more than Pardew but that fat incompetent pig managed it. 

The fact he managed 3 separate direct rivals shows just what a cretinous mercenary he is. 

Edited by Likelylad

It's his shameless laze that sets him apart. Plenty of bad managers but none that considered it a dream job, had done nothing to warrant it, struck a cracking financial deal to do it and then treat it like a chore between holidays whilst being utterly shameless about it.