Captain Steak Bakes

David Edgar

He made a big mistake chasing another paycheque. Had he retired, his undeserved reputation of being a “solid” manager, and his media darling status; it would be untouched and remain in tact. 

Now he’s stupidity gone to another team, he will be exposed for the fraud he is, and us Newcastle fans will again be proven right. It’s Pardew all over again. Apparently we treated him unfairly, too. That was until he failed at both Palace (albeit after an initial decent start) and West Brom. West Brom are fast becoming the club where our bad managers go to prove us right.

I don't believe for one second that he'd even seen the majority of their players play before he took the role. 

Still cannot get my head around why any professional club, in this day and age, with all the information and statistics to look at, would choose this fucking fraud to lead their club. Literally anybody who had just qualified for their level 5 would be a better option. 

1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Who was their last manager? Time to go back to how they were playing, then blame that very manager 2 years later for being unable to change things.

He needs to match the Mighty Valerien first

28 minutes ago, loki679 said:

Why don't we just convert this to the WBA thread?  They're a decent enough lot, wouldn't be averse to them having their own thread.

And lose a thread called How's the bacon doing? Get outta here.

4 minutes ago, TRon said:

And lose a thread called How's the bacon doing? Get outta here.

I'd recommend just adding '- West Brom Edition' to the end but Rich would lose his mind at the egregious length.