Everton 1 - 0 Newcastle United (17/03/2022)

Yorkie

Guest neesy111

Been watching this on and off and we've looked by far the better team.  They look genuinely shite.

Poor game though.

Edited by neesy111

The fact we are disappointed we aren't winning in an away game in the PL, having been the better side, is light years from where we have been.

Needs to be us that remains mature and allows Everton to tire themselves out. They will he drained this half.

Krafth and Miggy are our weaknesses but we already new that.

Bruno has looked class. Need Willock involved more.

Edited by STM

Just now, STM said:

The fact we are disappointed we aren't winning in an away game in the PL, having been the better side, I'd light years from where we have been.

Needs to be us that remains mature and allows Everton to tire themselves out. They will he drained this half.

Krafth and Miggy are our weaknesses but we already new that.

Bruno has looked class. Need Willock involved more.

Miggy has done pretty well I think. Full commitment, great defensive work rate. Just lacks that quality in the final third.

Bit surprised by some of the hate for Miggy on here.

Hes put a lot of effort in, tracking back, broken up some play and released the ball well at times. 

Yeah he’s not got a cutting edge but he suits this press 

6 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Think Bruno's arguably been our best player. ??? There was one moment where his touch was a bit loose but he won it back instantly. Other than that he's always showed and passed it really well.

What I really enjoyed was his off the ball movement. Shows how well he reads the game. 

Not watching this as I'm currently in Brazil, don't feel too sorry for me but I'm assuming from reading this thread that Miggy is playing RW, he's never had a decent game there, he's bad enough on the left.

Howes obviously done an amazing job but don't understand why he hasn't dropped Krafth.

Should get Maxi on for Almiron. Switch Fraser to the right so Krath has more protection. Should stop Iwobi pressuring Targett, allowing him more space to push forward as Iwobi will have to support Coleman on doubling up on Maxi