Everton 1 - 0 Newcastle United (17/03/2022)

Yorkie

1 minute ago, Mr Raspberry Jam said:

His passing and crossing has been stinking. 

This is why I can't wait to be rid of the cunt. He's absolutely not going to get any better.

He should be stinking up the lower eschelons of the Champo

Think we've given a decent away performance tbh, agaisnt a side playing with a bit of adrenalin who could've been buoyed on by a good start if we hadn't managed the game reasonably well. Certainly had the best of the play and chances. 

Just now, The College Dropout said:

No the team has been toothless. 

Bruno just off the pace. Getting the bal knocked from him.  Everton are doing what they like in his zone. Slowing things down when we need to be quick. Has shown a nice range of passing at times though.  Nice switches.  

He isn't off the pace at all don't know what your watching he's been best player on the pitch.

1 minute ago, BlazeT44 said:

aye but actually prefer it. better to see a few tackles and an edge to a game than players rolling on the floor like fannies.

Agreed but the Willock thing annoyed me.

Bruno just off the pace. Getting the bal knocked from him.  Everton are doing what they like in his zone. Slowing things down when we need to be quick. Has shown a nice range of passing at times though.  Nice switches.  

What the fuck are you watching man? :lol:

Just now, Gawalls said:

That bird talking at half time saying most of the game has been played in our final third so Everton will be happy.

She’s watching a different game to me.

She's ridiculous.

1 minute ago, The College Dropout said:

Off the pace? He's barely given the ball away :lol:

1 minute ago, Bompeter said:

I just can't imagine Wood being anything other than the worst 5-a-side player on any given night at Powerleague.

5 a side isn’t real football and doesn’t suit some players - but sure, I get your point 

Fucking hell....am I watching a different game or are you just radge?

1 minute ago, Gawalls said:

That bird talking at half time saying most of the game has been played in our final third so Everton will be happy.

She’s watching a different game to me.

Not that fraud Karen Carney is it?

2 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Crazy take that like. Bruno has barely wasted the ball. 

2 minutes ago, WillingtonMag said:

Think Murphy does a lot more for the team and is quite a bit ahead of him tbh, hit the post numerous times and created things should have won a penalty last weekend. Can't remember last thing of note Almiron did?

Murphy has better tools, but mostly lets down in the final third as well.

Wood seems to be second to every loose ball. Not only is he slow and his positioning not great, but his reactions and anticipation are pretty much non existent.

He has zero ability to beat a man also making him so predictable. Then you'd think, well he must have great ball control, but nope. He must be a defenders dream to play against. He might win a header or 2 but they don't go anywhere dangerous.

I know I'm ranting and probably exaggerating but I get angry watching him and need to vent it :lol:

Edited by Sean