Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle United - 3/4/22 @ 16:30 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Here we go again, Spurs fans are planning to protest against our Saudi ownership and we have fans either leaping to the Saudi regimes defence or going for the ad hominem. 

It's OK for people to oppose the KSA regime, if nothing else, its a great platform to do so. Our fans need to learn to live with that, it's not a personal attack.

Fair play to the Spurs fans that genuinely care, they’re well within their rights to highlight it. The ones complaining who are scared of Spurs falling down the league because of our owners can fuck off though 

6 minutes ago, Nine said:

Hypothetically, if PCP were broke and took out a loan to buy us for £25m while we were dead and buried 20th in the league.. would they still protest? 

No 

I wonder when their protest about the World Cup in Qatar takes place, or whether it’ll just be a boycott of it from them….

I won’t hold my breath. Let me guess though, that is “different”

Hope we twat these cunts. 

Edited by Danh1

As Thiago said earlier in the thread, Spurs tend to set traps and counter on teams when they break down in transition. Their front three are a massive handful and they all offer a different kind of threat. Either Kulusevski or Kane will drop deep and play between the lines, while Son will look to play off the shoulder, while the other attacks the box. The most effective counter against them has been the low block, by staying compact and not allowing any space in behind. Everton gave a textbook example of how not to set up against them the other week.

Their back line looks a lot stronger with Dier and Romero back, but they still struggle to defend aerially. Doherty is still a bit bobbins defensively and ASM should have him in toast. Regulion will also bomb on and leave plenty of space in behind, so we should create opportunities.

I actually don't think there will be much in this at all. My head is saying 2-1 Spurs due to their superior fire power, but they do tend to be quite inconsistent, so I don't think it's a total write off and I wouldn't be that shocked to see us nick a point.

Guest neesy111
3 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Was it last season that we were awarded that ridiculous penalty down there?

Yes.

Spurs are such a sloppy seconds Newcastle wannabe club. 

Waddle

Gazza

Jenas

Ginola

Ferdinand

Woodgate

Bassong

Sissoko

Probably someone else I've forgot. 

5 minutes ago, OCK said:

Spurs are such a sloppy seconds Newcastle wannabe club. 

Waddle

Gazza

Jenas

Ginola

Ferdinand

Woodgate

Bassong

Sissoko

Probably someone else I've forgot. 

Kevin Scott.

:coolsmiley: