Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle United - 3/4/22 @ 16:30 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Just now, Conjo said:

We have options at CM, not at ST.

Thank you for that, i hadn't noticed. It was more about leaving players out because of International travel, that only ever really works if you leave out all of them, and not just some.

2 minutes ago, Ashley17 said:

Lack of replacement for Wood. This 3 starting were the foundation of our unbeaten run

As my reply to conjo, it was more about the travelling leaving out reasoning.  But we aye we do lack options up top, and for all Wood's awful hold up play and first touch at times, he's played his part.

2 minutes ago, Wilson said:

Aye, options and individual assessment.  Wood may cope with the travel better, who knows.   I'd much prefer Bruno was in there like, but I get it. 

Wood isn’t in because he copes with travel better, he’s in because the only alternative is Gayle 

About as good a lineup as can be expected. Looking forward to this now. 

Shame for Bruno but when did we last have such a regular selection headache? Something we hopefully have to get used to. 

Edited by wormy

Would fucking love BDB to properly do Kane or ideally Son and then mock cry as he’s getting carried off the pitch whilst screaming at them calling them a dirty little cunt.

24 minutes ago, Bimpy474 said:

Thank you for that, i hadn't noticed. It was more about leaving players out because of International travel, that only ever really works if you leave out all of them, and not just some.

What an odd post

26 minutes ago, Bimpy474 said:

We did leave them all out ? Only Krafth and Bruno where away the full 2 weeks, everyone else has been back at least a week 

2 minutes ago, LV said:

It’s bad?

NBC is trying to chokehold us into subscribing to fucking Peacock, so we've gradually gone from every single game being on TV (NBC has fucking 100 channels) to maybe one if we're good boys and girls. So it's now a novelty if a game is actually on TV. This one is, thankfully.

1 minute ago, Mike said:

NBC is trying to chokehold us into subscribing to fucking Peacock, so we've gradually gone from every single game being on TV (NBC has fucking 100 channels) to maybe one if we're good boys and girls. So it's now a novelty if a game is actually on TV. This one is, thankfully.

Poor NBC not earning enough millions on top of their millions