sunderland in the EFL

Big River

Maybe it's a Zionist/Nazi collaberation joining hands to thwart the Arabs on their quest for global domination. The middle east rivalry mirroring the local rivalry between the Mags and the Mackems geddit? :pow:

Just now, TRon said:

Maybe it's a Zionist/Nazi collaberation joining hands to thwart the Arabs on their quest for global domination. The middle east rivalry mirroring the local rivalry between the Mags and the Mackems geddit? :pow:

Nah, paolo di canio is skint.

1 hour ago, Danh1 said:

Some of them reckon they’re going to be taken over by someone worth hundreds of billions. And we’re going to be raging apparently. 

Gipetto [emoji38]

Edited by et tu brute

1 hour ago, Danh1 said:

Some of them reckon they’re going to be taken over by someone worth hundreds of billions. And we’re going to be raging apparently. 

Breaking news... the consortium decided to use their hundreds of billions to upgrade the Tyne and Wear metro instead. More to follow

I love how one poster's seemingly credible information unravels in the space of a couple of lines....

Someone has spotted Philipp Hildebrand in the Royal Box with KLD at the play off final. He’s vice-chairman of BlackRock (the worlds largest asset management company - 10 trillion dollars under management). So the hope is that he/BlackRock are involved in buying out the Chuckle Brothers.

However he’s also KLDs stepdad

:lol:

3 hours ago, Danh1 said:

Preparing to gnash me teeth  and smash all me furniture up here. Raging as fuck, me... Grrrrrr! ??

Haven't had a look for ages but of particular delight this morning is them turning their noses up at the mere suggestion of getting Adam Armstrong on loan AND thinking Ross Stewart wouldn't want to leave them for Rangers. Not Queens Park btw, actual Rangers. 

Barmy

I suggested to few of my Sunderland mates yesterday that they took some of our players Ritchie, Clark, Gayle, Hayden ect but apparently there not good enough anymore for the championship, its also a myth that some players are outstanding in the championship and poor in the Premier league.

58 minutes ago, nbthree3 said:

Doesn't stop some things getting hopeful 

Anything more predictable in world football than these lot delewding themselves into believing they’ll be bought out by someone with more money than ‘the mags’ ?