sunderland in the EFL

Big River

36 minutes ago, OCOCOL said:

Few of the lads working the night shift on the qashqai assembly were belting this out on Wednesday night tbf …

Must've been some sweet sounds coming down on the Nightshift.

50 minutes ago, OCOCOL said:

Few of the lads working the night shift on the qashqai assembly were belting this out on Wednesday night tbf …

Along with (to Cliff's Mistletoe and Wine) 

Bitcoin debt

Haven't recovered yet

Doing a back shift

Overtime to get

Missing the champo

Never mind it's dampo

Huddersfield are shit so the 3 points a cert

8 hours ago, BonesJones said:

This made it onto here yet? Pahahaha

Jesus. So much going on.

Shit singing

Half arsed attempt

Mumbling words

Awful accent

Naked

No ears

Leathal mould on the walls

Fucking comedy sketch these lot. ?

I can’t look past the mould on the walls. Maybe some form of cordyceps plague caused by the spores has zombified him causing relentless spouting of gibberish. It’s like The Last of Us but on Wierdside rather than the USA.

14 hours ago, BonesJones said:

This made it onto here yet? Pahahaha

12 hours ago, Charlies said:

it is aye :lol:

Please, please, I beg of anyone on the board with any sort of sound engineering ability to lay this over some drum & bass. :lol: 

I see more are saying they don't want to go up as it's unfair the financial advantage of certain clubs (there always has been). I wonder if this might be due mainly to them being mid table and sliding down the table. Looks like they may get their wish for a good few more years yet 

4 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

I see more are saying they don't want to go up as it's unfair the financial advantage of certain clubs (there always has been). I wonder if this might be due mainly to them being mid table and sliding down the table. Looks like they may get their wish for a good few more years yet 

They've literally only been able to get back to where they are as a club due to the financial advantage they had over League 1 clubs for 3-4 years and the bottom half or so Championship clubs.

2 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

They've literally only been able to get back to where they are as a club due to the financial advantage they had over League 1 clubs for 3-4 years and the bottom half or so Championship clubs.

But that doesn't count when it benefits them you see. [emoji38]

I've noticed more and more over on rtg they're convincing themselves they don't want to go up anymore. Coincidentally, just as they're starting to play shite. How convenient.

55 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Seem to remember them outspending the rest of the league combined in their first League One season.

Fat lot of good it did them, mind.